why haven't the native americans killed off white people yet?

Started by yummy, October 04, 2016, 05:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ham sandwich

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 04, 2016, 05:38:47 PM
Quote from: Boomer on October 04, 2016, 05:31:34 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 04, 2016, 05:19:17 PM
Quote from: Boomer on October 04, 2016, 05:11:52 PM
!!!

And I didn't learn of any of this until college. The way they just leap over this digusting part of America's history in high school curriculum. This and a lot of what happened with slavery.

The reason I've reconsidered and am now gonna support Birth of a Nation. It's an important story that I don't really know.

!!! They never talked about this in school but slavery was always painted as America's past indiscretion that we all moved on and learned from.

They even whitewashed their own history to cover their tracks
  :omgwatshappening:

cdkjfdskjfj''

I fckin CAN NOT!

Looking back, they kinda just made minor mention of Harriet Tub' and then moved on.
And they painted Abe Lincoln as a savior who saw blacks as equals when there is too much evidence saying otherwise.

White folk aint shit  :plzstop:

fghj

I'm just so...tired

then... go to bed

D.I.E.G.O.

yummy

QuoteYou are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

:blessed:

Tell Mikey I said hey guys

FlowerBomb

Aalonso.

the fact that theres a DISNEY movie about this. But the focus is a fuckin relationship. dxd

FlowerBomb

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 04, 2016, 06:40:48 PM
the fact that theres a DISNEY movie about this. But the focus is a fuckin relationship. dxd
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
But Wingapo!

MelMel

Eternal Bell

MelMel

But fucking white people. They killed so many things throughout the world. Bringing diseases and filth to the New World and wiping out cultures. Truly evil

Aalonso.

Quote from: MelMel on October 04, 2016, 11:00:30 PM
But fucking white people. They killed so many things throughout the world. Bringing diseases and filth to the New World and wiping out cultures. Truly evil

to this day those fuckers are everywhere coughing and hacking everywhere ALL the damn time. and usually dont bother to cover their mouths. its disgusting.

Cowboy Nine

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 04, 2016, 05:09:22 PM
They really have shitted on every other race throughout history.

Disgusting.
!!!

They're all devils as far as I'm concerned.