Justin Timberlake ‘retired’ by fans, amid poor album, concert sales, etc

Started by Lazarus, May 15, 2024, 08:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

QuoteThe singer's "The Forget Tomorrow" tour, his first in five years, is also experiencing lackluster sales. Instead of selling out arenas, tickets are available in all sections in almost every city and the highest priced ones are going for only $900.

Even worse, on Friday, the former NSYNC star went so far as to cancel his June 8th show in Columbia, SC. On the concert's web page, Ticketmaster states, "Unfortunately, the Event Organizer has had to cancel your event," with no further explanation.

Timberlake, 43, has yet to comment on the doomed show's status.

ophababes.

i mean... whos paying to see this mediocre ass man alone for a full set? vvvv c x ggfdfg

RAY7

I thought this tour was already sold out
Ppl really hate this man huh

ReVon

HE SHOULD HAVE NOT PUT OUT ANOTHER SOLO ALBUM. THEY ALREADY GOT PEOPLE HYPE FOR THE NSYNC COMEBACK.
SHOULD HAVE JUST RODE THE WAVE AND DID A WORLD TOUR WITH THEM AND CALLED IT A DAY. THE BACKSTREET BOYS,
O-TOWN, AND 98 DEGREES ARE STILL MAKING A KILLING ON TOUR. IDIOT!

Cowboy Nine

Sadly, this whole comeback attempt of his was mid.

:damselindistress:

He doesn't have a fanbase that's willing to support anything he does, and the Britbot mess didn't help garner him any positive impressions with the general public.

It might be curtains for him...

makeme

Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

I loved Justin in the past but he's literally giving nothing now. He legitimately looks like somebody's drunk uncle trying to be young and "hip" on stage these days. It's cringey

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: ReVon on May 15, 2024, 10:13:24 PMHE SHOULD HAVE NOT PUT OUT ANOTHER SOLO ALBUM. THEY ALREADY GOT PEOPLE HYPE FOR THE NSYNC COMEBACK.
SHOULD HAVE JUST RODE THE WAVE AND DID A WORLD TOUR WITH THEM AND CALLED IT A DAY. THE BACKSTREET BOYS,

i dunno why he is so against nysnc coming back together. bitch everyone would be there!!

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on May 15, 2024, 10:58:05 PM
Quote from: ReVon on May 15, 2024, 10:13:24 PMHE SHOULD HAVE NOT PUT OUT ANOTHER SOLO ALBUM. THEY ALREADY GOT PEOPLE HYPE FOR THE NSYNC COMEBACK.

i dunno why he is so against nysnc coming back together. bitch everyone would be there!!
He seems very egotistical. Going back to NSYNC insinuates that he's done. I think he's avoiding the "going back with his tail in between his legs" moment.

Rxxf

He should go back to the group.
It might help his solo career.
BRANDY

TogetherAgain

Meanwhile Janet is embarking on the second US leg of the most successful tour of her career, just did Asia, and is heading to Europe.

She got the last laugh. Justice is finally being delivered.

:roflmao:

ReVon

Quote from: TogetherAgain on Today at 05:17:49 AMMeanwhile Janet is embarking on the second US leg of the most successful tour of her career, just did Asia, and is heading to Europe.

She got the last laugh. Justice is finally being delivered.

:roflmao:

OOOPS! BOOK NIPPLE-TITTY-SLIP!!!!  :scrumptious: