Kiana Ledé album “KiKi” Out NOW / Chocolate ft Ari Lennox vid inside

Started by 🦚, March 12, 2020, 07:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beau

the album could've ended on track 10 , just switch" labels"out for "attention" or "separation"
the last 7 songs are basic n geared towards the young girls... she showed more vocal ability on her EPs but she plays it safe on this album  overall my favs are

Favorites:
Movin
Second chance
Chocolate
Forfeit
Cancelled

Beau

Love the chocolate video both their personalities shined through

FRANCE

Quote from: .::Slæ:AllInYourThroat::. on April 03, 2020, 09:54:20 AM
nothing on her EP's  is good as chocolate or movin

Chocolate is an amazing record, but 1 or 2 great songs doesnt mean the whole body of work is great. If I merge her two EPs together and compare it to this album, overall, the EPs are better. In my opinion. But maybe the album is a grower.

🦚

Only thing im missing on the album are some club bangers.

But im solving the issue by adding her song with offset to this.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: .::Slæ:AllInYourThroat::. on April 03, 2020, 11:58:09 AM
Only thing im missing on the album are some club bangers.

But im solving the issue by adding her song with offset to this.

I was had a feeling that wouldn't make the cut but it was cute af.

And on second listen I realised she how much reminds me of Stacie Oricco.

Buddha

I liked it after the first listen, but I tried playing it again and realized I don't really love a lot on here...a lot of the songs start to sound the same.

Chocolate, Forfeit and Protection are the best songs on here for me.

FRANCE

Quote from: Buddha on April 03, 2020, 12:07:58 PM
I liked it after the first listen, but I tried playing it again and realized I don't really love a lot on here...a lot of the songs start to sound the same.

They sound waaay too similar and the melodies and beats are not unique. I knew this would happen though. She was putting out too much hot content. The album is too long too. But I love that she feeds her fans and gives them music consistently.

Buddha

Quote from: LF on April 03, 2020, 12:18:19 PM

They sound waaay too similar and the melodies and beats are not unique. I knew this would happen though. She was putting out too much hot content. The album is too long too. But I love that she feeds her fans and gives them music consistently.

I think she had one producer for most of the project, that's tough to do.

Cowboy Nine

This album is boring.

Everything sounds very samey.

Easy Breezy and Title are better than a lot of these songs.

:disgusted:

FRANCE

Quote from: Buddha on April 03, 2020, 12:49:29 PM

The same producer that did a replica of her song 'Ex' for JoJo's single 'Man'? Yeah, this producer just doesnt have much range. There are plenty producers that have done whole projects for artists and give them some variety.

This is Sevyn Streeter, Jhene Aiko, Tori Kelly, JoJo all over again. Dope mixtapes and EPs, and then the album falls flat. I want her to release Chocolate to radio and push that.

Buddha

Quote from: LF on April 03, 2020, 04:42:36 PM
Quote from: Buddha on April 03, 2020, 12:49:29 PM

The same producer that did a replica of her song 'Ex' for JoJo's single 'Man'? Yeah, this producer just doesnt have much range. There are plenty producers that have done whole projects for artists and give them some variety.

This is Sevyn Streeter, Jhene Aiko, Tori Kelly, JoJo all over again. Dope mixtapes and EPs, and then the album falls flat. I want her to release Chocolate to radio and push that.

There should also be a one song limit per album on the sparse beats with trap drums and that weird singing rap melody that everyone is doing. Kiana has like 5 on here.

LOONA.

Hiroshimoto

I actually really like the song with her and ari

videos cool for the climate we are in but we need a real visual

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/