I don’t agree w/murder, but I kinda see why she killed her ex & his new wife

Started by Kalifornia., August 20, 2020, 02:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

Quote from: Ulysses on August 22, 2020, 10:46:57 AM
You don't just TURN crazy for a few minutes. The bitch BEEN crazy. Probably why he wanted to leave her from the beginning. Any woman that loses her children to the father in a custody battle must have REALLY been "off". The bitch deserves to rot. Her kids don't even like her ass. Where the fuck her old ass gonna go if she makes it out alive anyway?

!!!!!!!!!!

The old bitch will forget her name before she's free

ophmani

Quote from: WAP on August 22, 2020, 10:53:26 AM
Quote from: Ulysses on August 22, 2020, 10:46:57 AM
You don't just TURN crazy for a few minutes. The bitch BEEN crazy. Probably why he wanted to leave her from the beginning. Any woman that loses her children to the father in a custody battle must have REALLY been "off". The bitch deserves to rot. Her kids don't even like her ass. Where the fuck her old ass gonna go if she makes it out alive anyway?

!!!!!!!!!!

The old bitch will forget her name before she's free

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

b7

Quote from: Trey on August 21, 2020, 11:37:39 AM
Quote from: ton on August 21, 2020, 11:30:42 AM
So pretty much he was an evil dick head and she was unstable and finally snapped

cncnndnxnx

damns

well seems like everyone got what they deserved
SSDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSS

Queen honestly seems pretty content and happy with her decision. Everyone got what they deserved in the end. ❤️
DDDDSSDSDSDSSD

y'all are SICK

b7

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on August 21, 2020, 11:57:14 AM
s

I'm just saying ... it's too many ppl getting married willy nilly ... and cheating .. and the doing the most

He thought he would play sis and live a happy life with a 26 year old

well .... sis ... had other plans ... that's really all I see that happened here

it just escalated SLIGHTLY out of control.... tbh
Im screaming