:shannonsmissing:
waittt

Can Mannie win by disqualification bndnfnfnf

🦚

Quote from: Reek on April 02, 2020, 12:21:53 AM
I don't see Scott name on Family Affair

So you are stupid, deaf and blind  :plzstop:

"-"Family Affair" is a song by American singer Mary J. Blige. It was written by Blige, her brother Bruce Miller, Camara Kambon, Michael Elizondo, and Dr. Dre for her fifth studio album No More Drama (2001), while production was overseen by the latter. "Family Affair" is a song that incorporates elements of hip hop and R&B. The music for the track was originally created in a jam session between Dre and musicians Mel-Man, Camara Kambon, Mike Elizondo and Scott Storch. Later, Blige heard the song that her brother Bruce Miller, Asiah the Continent and Luchi Lodge created the lyrics and melody to and decided on recording her vocals"

Fucking retard.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BAPHOMET.

:letsmessfag: Scott played Beys "Me , Myself and I" and it was kinda... a WRAP! 

BrokenHeartsHeal

reekz

Quote from: .::Slæ:AllInYourThroat::. on April 02, 2020, 01:29:03 AM
Quote from: Reek on April 02, 2020, 12:21:53 AM
I don't see Scott name on Family Affair

So you are stupid, deaf and blind  :plzstop:

"-"Family Affair" is a song by American singer Mary J. Blige. It was written by Blige, her brother Bruce Miller, Camara Kambon, Michael Elizondo, and Dr. Dre for her fifth studio album No More Drama (2001), while production was overseen by the latter. "Family Affair" is a song that incorporates elements of hip hop and R&B. The music for the track was originally created in a jam session between Dre and musicians Mel-Man, Camara Kambon, Mike Elizondo and Scott Storch. Later, Blige heard the song that her brother Bruce Miller, Asiah the Continent and Luchi Lodge created the lyrics and melody to and decided on recording her vocals"

Fucking retard.

Girl not a Wikipedia write up

:plzstop:

His name isn't credited dumbass. Go on your free Spotify trail and search Family Affair and view the credits. Real receipts are stfu.

FRANCE

There are plenty ppl that write or produce songs who arent "credited", especially during the beginning of their careers. I doubt Storch woulda played these songs knowing that he could get called out for being fraudulent. 

reekz

Strange since him and Dre released Let Me Blow Ya Mind first and Scott was credited. Family came a month later and Scott was credited. Not him volunteering leaving his self off lol. 

🦚

Everyone that is into music knows that scott was producing the majority of dre's mess without getting credit.

They didn't call him piano for nothing.

Looked up the credits! Look up some damn common sense.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

GLOCK

Quote from: .::Slæ:AllInYourThroat::. on April 02, 2020, 11:16:05 AM
Everyone that is into music knows that scott was producing the majority of dre's mess without getting credit.

They didn't call him piano for nothing.

Looked up the credits! Look up some damn common sense.
yea :plzstop:

Le Champ

b7

Quote from: Lee on April 02, 2020, 03:43:26 PM
The pop kings battle tonight.
Ryan Tedder vs Benny Blanco
ch

I knew the white girls would try and get in on this sdddd

I may tune in

Le Champ

Quote from: 1RIG on April 02, 2020, 03:52:56 PM
Quote from: Lee on April 02, 2020, 03:43:26 PM