VERZUZ Battles on IG live - Brandy vs Monica up next

Started by b7, March 28, 2020, 07:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reekz

Quote from: GLOCK on April 02, 2020, 07:46:08 PM
They are pushing for Phar vs ye
:guys:

He isn't. He would play all dark and crazy songs from Yezus and those other forgettable albums after that one.

Aalumeci.

b7

Quote from: Lee on April 02, 2020, 09:03:24 PM
This battle right now feels a lil...different. I don't even KNOW the "check marked" people in this chat.

Already smells like MAYO
im fuckin crying

The entire section was different. Even Swizz was commenting differently

"Alright guys! Wohoo! 🙌🏾🙌🏾"

Girl

b7

Quote from: L0NZ. on April 02, 2020, 09:54:22 PM
always thought this Kelly Clarkson song sounded like Halo
identical tbh

I thought that's what he was playing and i was like  :uhh: When Kelly's voice came in

b7

Last nights battle had nearly 200K viewers. This pale mess peaked at ELEVEN thousand 

:plzstop: 

Buy The Stars✨

yeh that was a BIG deal .. HALO was first i believe. kellys album was complete but not on shelves yet when she heard halo.  she accused ryan of basically giving her the same song and she was afraid ppl would say that she stole the song from bey .. she tried to get it off the album but the label wouldnt cause the album was already pressed and ready for sell.. she also didnt want it as a single cause it sounded too much like halo but the label forced her to release it .  Kelly HATES that song

Le Champ

Quote from: 1RIG on April 02, 2020, 11:07:39 PM
This battle right now feels a lil...different. I don't even KNOW the "check marked" people in this chat.

Already smells like MAYO
im fuckin crying

Girl

Alicia prolly had Swizz phone while he was watching the Quavo mess since she wanna be a damns pop star
:letsmessfag:

b7

Quote from: Troye on April 02, 2020, 11:13:09 PM

yeh that was a BIG deal .. HALO was first i believe. kellys album was complete but not on shelves yet when she heard halo.  she accused ryan of basically giving her the same song and she was afraid ppl would say that she stole the song from bey .. she tried to get it off the album but the label wouldnt cause the album was already pressed and ready for sell.. she also didnt want it as a single cause it sounded too much like halo but the label forced her to release it .  Kelly HATES that song
fddfdfdfdfdf what year did that come out?

Cowgirl

Quote from: 1RIG on April 02, 2020, 11:07:39 PM

Already smells like MAYO
im fuckin crying

Girl
bbbbbbbbbbbbb

FRANCE

Already Gone is the better song.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: LF on April 02, 2020, 11:16:47 PM

Already Gone is the better song.
tbh, yeah.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: 1RIG on April 02, 2020, 11:15:49 PM

fddfdfdfdfdf what year did that come out?

IASF came out in november 2008 and kellys august 2009