VERZUZ Battles on IG live - Brandy vs Monica up next

Started by b7, March 28, 2020, 07:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: Harlem on March 29, 2020, 09:55:25 PM
BITCH!!! That was EPIC!!! These basic ear ass people was suckin a lot of Ne-Yos dick... he had a good fight but JOHNTA>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ne-Yo is more popular because he is an artist and songwriter..but these clowns LEARNt tonight

MelMel

Harlem

Quote from: Le Champ on March 29, 2020, 09:56:50 PM
BITCH!!! That was EPIC!!! These basic ear ass people was suckin a lot of Ne-Yos dick... he had a good fight but JOHNTA>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ne-Yo is more popular because he is an artist and songwriter..but these clowns LEARNt tonight

!!!!!!

When Johnta went in his bag and played Aaliyah, CB - Poppin, Trey - Can't Help But Wait, Mary and Mariah... I was like nahhhh he got this!!! Shit even the Bow Wow records were like sheeeeeeeeshhhh!!! And when he played Toni?!?!?!
:gorlonfire:

b7

Quote from: Monika on March 29, 2020, 07:38:39 PM
I ain't gonna lie. If Darkchild was in the battle, and he started playin' TBIM, i would be goin' up!  :dead:

I mean the intro is iconic in itself!  :stressed:
!!!! lots of slow jams have been played in these battles

TBIM would get people outta their seats a bit

b7

Quote from: L0NZ. on March 29, 2020, 09:25:52 PM
nnn I know Sevyn passed out in there
dsdsdsdsds she couldn't contain herself. EVERYONE was stanning

lowkey, it got quiet as fuck when neyo played "Mirror"

n

horrible choice

FRANCE

Quote from: Harlem on March 29, 2020, 09:59:44 PM

!!!!!!

When Johnta went in his bag and played Aaliyah, CB - Poppin, Trey - Can't Help But Wait, Mary and Mariah... I was like nahhhh he got this!!! Shit even the Bow Wow records were like sheeeeeeeeshhhh!!! And when he played Toni?!?!?!

1 thing I will say though is that NeYo played a lot of HIS own songs. If he did more writing like Johnta and gave his calatog to other artists, he woulda prob fared even better. Johnta woulda still won cause he has more variety and range than NeYo, imo, but a song like Let Me Love U wouldnt have sounded as good to me if NeYo kept it for himself and if NeYo had given a record like So Sick to Usher, it prob woulda been an even bigger classic. Johnta had the advantage of giving more of his heat to vocal giants.

FRANCE

Quote from: 1RIG on March 29, 2020, 10:09:49 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on March 29, 2020, 09:25:52 PM
nnn I know Sevyn passed out in there
dsdsdsdsds she couldn't contain herself. EVERYONE was stanning

lowkey, it got quiet as fuck when neyo played "Mirror"

n

horrible choice

Horrible. Love the song. But yeah, it seemed like he wanted to play something else, and chose that last minute. I thought he was gonna play Hate That I Love U (dont know if he had played that earlier - I tuned in late).

b7

!!!!!!

Shorty like mine AND poppin AND with you
:plzstop: :plzstop:

Aalonso.

Quote from: 1RIG on March 29, 2020, 10:15:30 PM

!!!!!!

He had me at "With You" top 3 CB for me

Harlem

The funny part that I do give to NeYo is that I thought he wrote With You instead of Johnta lol... that was NeYo sound at that time so I was hella confused  :plzstop:

b7

Oh wow ...   yea, Johnta lit that ass up

Especially the latter half

b7

Quote from: L0NZ. on March 29, 2020, 10:16:37 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on March 29, 2020, 10:15:30 PM

!!!!!!

He had me at "With You" top 3 CB for me
that song is literally perfect

I wonder how Chris feels when he hears it because that song was about to take him in a totally different direction

b7