Eva Suggests a #WashFace Challenge

Started by ssw4919, April 01, 2020, 03:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Nene didn't lie about Eva, and Eva didn't lie about Nene.
Nene has a wide back, and Eva is boring. Neither has a storyline.

lets start calling a thing a THING

Cowgirl

I think we can all agree that Porsha was the biggest letdown this season.

:udontlookok:

Le Champ

Quote from: TinaSnow on April 02, 2020, 07:17:46 PM

She's my fav...and yes. Major let down. Can't believe she let Moose make a fool outta her yet again. Even when they were "beefing," she just ignored her. She never even lashed her in person. A whole mess.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on April 02, 2020, 07:21:02 PM

She's my fav...and yes. Major let down. Can't believe she let Moose make a fool outta her yet again. Even when they were "beefing," she just ignored her. She never even lashed her in person. A whole mess.
She probably didn't want to feel Nene's wrath again so she decided to give in and be her lapdog once again. So disappointing. I was rooting for her this season up until that point.

Le Champ

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 02, 2020, 07:29:40 PM

She probably didn't want to feel Nene's wrath again so she decided to give in and be her lapdog once again. So disappointing. I was rooting for her this season up until that point.

She shoulda made her apologize AND initiate the apology. Damn weakling. I actually like how Cynthia has handled Nene this year. I can move on, but I know how you operate now.

Cowboy Nine

Between her getting dogged out by animal fucker Dennis and cozing up back to Nene again.

yeah!

Cowboy Nine

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on April 02, 2020, 07:32:34 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 02, 2020, 07:29:40 PM

She shoulda made her apologize AND initiate the apology. Damn weakling. I actually like how Cynthia has handled Nene this year. I can move on, but I know how you operate now.
Especially when she pulled her to the side. Like if this damn pushover ass girl don't go somewhere. :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Nine. on April 02, 2020, 07:40:20 PM
Quote from: Lee on April 02, 2020, 07:38:38 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-ftF21gN8T/?igshid=9ig5yjb3jv8m

I know y'all damn lying to ME
KJ;ANDKdaa
s
as
as
aopam

ds
ads
adssdads'dssd
ss

adsl
I was just about to post this.

Where the fuck is Trey???? :plzstop: :plzstop:

ssssssdddddddsssss

Cowboy Nine

M-Rocka

Le Champ

M-Rocka

This quarantine got these girls bored. Would love to see her perform this at the reunion. :dead: