remy unleashes HELL upon nicki minanji!

Started by Eternal Bell, February 25, 2017, 01:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

February 27, 2017, 03:13:25 PM #1185 Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 03:14:15 PM by Scott.
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on February 27, 2017, 03:12:21 PM
Quote from: Scott. on February 27, 2017, 03:10:19 PM
You're not. Please stick to Ciara.

Your arguments are ridiculous.

Your knowledge on rap ain't there.

I mean you lost me when you said Nas hadn't released shit since 99. I don't know if that was a joke or not, but if I wasn't, I just can't take you or argument seriously at all. Learn something
gorl, clearly that was a joke.  :dead: :uhh: It was a hyperbole used to emphasize the nigga ain't been RELEVANT since 1999.

FACTS! research!

let's go to wikipedia and compare discographies then. :howfestive:

That was STILL a damn lie. So again, LEARN something cause clearly you don't know shit but Goodies, Evolution, Fantasy Ride, Ciara, Basic Instinct and Jackie.

leftout

Remy WANTS to be where Nicki is at, let's not forget. Where was female rap at in 2008? who revived the brand? Missy couldn't do it. Remy sure as hell couldn't. who did it? Who made being a female that could spit POPULAR again? Pay fuckin homage to Queen Nick'

TRY.It.AGAIN

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on February 27, 2017, 03:14:19 PM
Remy WANTS to be where Nicki is at, let's not forget. Where was female rap at in 2008? who revived the brand? Missy couldn't do it. Remy sure as hell couldn't. who did it? Who made being a female that could spit POPULAR again? Pay fuckin homage to Queen Nick'

Cardi B., and B is for Barbie? please say thw BARBIE!

Eternal Bell

dxfgbhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndbf,v

tha barbs have come out!

will tha REMedies counter em

leftout

Quote from: Scott. on February 27, 2017, 03:13:25 PM

I mean you lost me when you said Nas hadn't released shit since 99. I don't know if that was a joke or not, but if I wasn't, I just can't take you or argument seriously at all. Learn something
gorl, clearly that was a joke.  :dead: :uhh: It was a hyperbole used to emphasize the nigga ain't been RELEVANT since 1999.

FACTS! research!

That was STILL a damn lie. So again, LEARN something cause clearly you don't know shit but Goodies, Evolution, Fantasy Ride, Ciara, Basic Instinct and Jackie.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

like I said, gorls like Nas and Lauryn are respected, but they ain't relevant and they're really not celebrities. Nicki is though and that's what Remy wants. Nicki wins LOLZ!

Scott.

Right and there was no other bitch out there at the time. It ain't like she had competition to do it. Now that somebody else is getting a little buzz and dissed tf out her ass she can't even respond.

If Remy wasn't shit, why she even come for her anyway? She thought she had a easy target, but that same target blew her ass up on the mic.

AGAIN learn something hun

Scott.

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on February 27, 2017, 03:17:06 PM
Quote from: Scott. on February 27, 2017, 03:13:25 PM

FACTS! research!

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

like I said, gorls like Nas and Lauryn are respected, but they ain't relevant and they're really not celebrities. Nicki is though and that's what Remy wants. Nicki wins LOLZ!

You don't know shit, bruh. Just leave it alone. You clearly don't have no CLUE.

.betterwiseup

FlowerBomb

leftout

Quote from: Scott. on February 27, 2017, 03:17:11 PM

Right and there was no other bitch out there at the time. It ain't like she had competition to do it. Now that somebody else is getting a little buzz and dissed tf out her ass she can't even respond.

If Remy wasn't shit, why she even come for her anyway? She thought she had a easy target, but that same target blew her ass up on the mic.

AGAIN learn something hun
Where's the proof Nicki was even coming for Rem and not Azealia? :raycharles2urmess:

Scott.

Quote from: .betterwiseup on February 27, 2017, 03:18:31 PM
Nas and Lauyrn aren't relevant?
Jesus ! :dead:

She really don't have a bone in this shit at all. Stick to Ciara vs Rihanna feud. I can rock with her. She don't know shit about rap.

leftout

Quote from: .betterwiseup on February 27, 2017, 03:18:31 PM
Nas and Lauyrn aren't relevant?
Jesus ! :dead:
bby, in your world, Kelis is relevant

we in reality ov' here :ummwhat:

Young