DMX dead at 50.

Started by Plastic., April 03, 2021, 11:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

April 08, 2021, 06:09:06 PM #105 Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 06:13:10 PM by Young
They haven't taken him off life support guys

Wtf is wrong with yawl

I had a close friend recover from a brain aneurysm and he had no activity for some days before he miraculously recovered slowly as brain activity increased

He had a village praying for him. Pray this man recovers and gets the help he needs.

Heartless selves

JCJ 🪐

I never understood why we're supposed to pray for stuff that God already knows is happening  :dead:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cowgirl

Quote from: JCJ on April 08, 2021, 06:11:11 PM
I never understood why we're supposed to pray for stuff that God already knows is happening  :dead:
Shut the fuck up and pray dammit.

JCJ 🪐

Girl fuck and you and go wash that fonky white pussy

Young

You don't believe in free will and the power of intention bby?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on April 08, 2021, 06:09:06 PM

Wtf is wrong with yawl

I had a close friend recover from a brain aneurysm and he had no activity for some days before her miraculously recovered slowly as brain activity increased

He had a village praying for him. Pray this man recovers and gets the help he needs.

Heartless selves
My brother had a brain aneurysm almost 3 yrs ago and the Drs told my mom it was unlikely that he would make it. Of course my mom rebuked that and my brother is alive, talking, getting therapy and progressing every day, so MAYBE
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

kendrick lamar

just another excuse for fags to get on their knees tbh

kinda hot

Ma Lo

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 08, 2021, 06:12:54 PM

Wtf is wrong with yawl

I had a close friend recover from a brain aneurysm and he had no activity for some days before her miraculously recovered slowly as brain activity increased

Heartless selves
My brother had a brain aneurysm almost 3 yrs ago and the Drs told my mom it was unlikely that he would make it. Of course my mom rebuked that and my brother is alive, talking, getting therapy and progressing every day, so MAYBE

Glad to hear he survived.

Cowgirl

Wtf is wrong with yawl

Heartless selves
:stressed:

Cowgirl

ton

Wtf is wrong with yawl

I had a close friend recover from a brain aneurysm and he had no activity for some days before he miraculously recovered slowly as brain activity increased

Heartless selves
i thought you still can be put on a breathing machine after that

Overdosing causes your breathing to stop and sometimes choking on your vomit

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Young on April 08, 2021, 06:12:46 PM

You don't believe in free will and the power of intention bby?

What does this have to do with God knowing that people are suffering and not doing anything about it. Either He's all powerful and not good. Or good and not all-powerful :dead:

Young

Wtf is wrong with yawl

Heartless selves

Omgoodness, look at God :stressed:
I'm glad to hear your brother is recovering King.
That shit is scary. I flew to see my bro and he was literally a CORPSE breathing off a machine when I saw him.  Like 48hrs after I left to go back home, I got news that brain support had started occurring. The amount of people that flew in or drove over to see this man and pray for him. It was so beautiful. :stressed:

Miracles can certainly happen :stressed:

JCJ 🪐

JCJ 🪐