Just watched a Scientology documentary

Started by ton, April 10, 2021, 01:41:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazing

Ton is trying to preach scientology in here.

Can we shut this thread?

ton

ophmani

Quote from: ton on April 11, 2021, 01:55:38 AM
Quote from: Jonovan on April 10, 2021, 02:08:32 PM
I agree but Christians  don't hire private detectives to errorize you when you leave and certainly don't charge you $200,000 to get enlightenment.
please

Not individually but they get it from the massive collection of people bit by bit

Every pastor has millions

this is straight up not true tho hun. the average pastor does NOT. t.d. jakes, joel olsteen, etc do not represent the average status means of a preacher/pastor/etc by any means.

and yea, the lengths they go to make your life HELL if you leave. vcccc like.... watch just one lea remini clip on it. these girls are sick
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ton

Quote from: oph markle on April 11, 2021, 04:17:48 AM
I agree but Christians  don't hire private detectives to errorize you when you leave and certainly don't charge you $200,000 to get enlightenment.
please

Not individually but they get it from the massive collection of people bit by bit

this is straight up not true tho hun. the average pastor does NOT. t.d. jakes, joel olsteen, etc do not represent the average status means of a preacher/pastor/etc by any means.

and yea, the lengths they go to make your life HELL if you leave. vcccc like.... watch just one lea remini clip on it. these girls are sick
i went to like 4 churches growing up

Each one had a huge house

But really, what's the statement here? That churches don't mismanage money?

I don't really care who has trillions, my point is Scientology is like every religion

ophmani

Quote from: ton on April 11, 2021, 04:23:46 AM
Quote from: oph markle on April 11, 2021, 04:17:48 AM
please

i went to like 4 churches growing up

Each one had a huge house

But really, what's the statement here? That churches don't mismanage money?

I don't really care who has trillions, my point is Scientology is like every religion

my statement is for every rich pastor, there are 10 struggling to keep their church open.

often people allow the big name pastors to become the face and main representation of christianity but they should not.

but again, diving into the facts of the two, theyre not the same. they share similarities but they also share significant differences. we can agree to disagree tho. im not trynna change nobodys mind on their religion mess.

Annie

So Jada was a big recruiter at the time according to Leah..and she and Will even had a school that followed Scientology.
But Jada & Will are always very quiet about it. I truly believe they are hiding what really happened. I know she said she wasn't into it like that but I don't think Leah would exaggerate.

/.\

ton

ophmani

Quote from: Annie on April 11, 2021, 04:53:14 AM
So Jada was a big recruiter at the time according to Leah..and she and Will even had a school that followed Scientology.
But Jada & Will are always very quiet about it. I truly believe they are hiding what really happened. I know she said she wasn't into it like that but I don't think Leah would exaggerate.

!!!!

the way they TIPPED out in the night vvccc

Ma Lo

April 11, 2021, 07:06:40 AM #69 Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 07:11:11 AM by The Night King
Quote from: DopeSoul. on April 10, 2021, 05:00:49 PM

This Captain Hook wig ....this is when people dragged her into oblivion and the stan wars were so exhausting these days she gave the starz no weapons or ammunition to use on the battlefield.

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: The Night King on April 11, 2021, 07:06:40 AM
Quote from: DopeSoul. on April 10, 2021, 05:00:49 PM

This Captain Hook wig ....this is when people dragged her into oblivion and the stan wars were so exhausting these days she gave the starz no weapons or ammunition to use on the battlefield.

This princess daisy wig wtf
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Annie

Quote from: oph markle on April 11, 2021, 06:58:02 AM
Quote from: Annie on April 11, 2021, 04:53:14 AM

!!!!

the way they TIPPED out in the night vvccc

/.\

Annie

April 11, 2021, 05:31:31 PM #73 Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 05:33:35 PM by Annie
Who was part of your cult Tom?  :ATLcameo:

/.\

ophmani

and u know he had to be a part be a part bevause they do not fool with outsiders like THAT

and if will/jada really left, i bet you will neber see them cozied up with tom ir the likes if elizabeth moss, etc ever again