M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce

Quote from: GL#CK on July 09, 2018, 01:00:52 PM
Quote from: Young on July 09, 2018, 12:25:22 PM
Hey Glock, I'm the Moniest of the Mons here

but yeah I just....I don't know...Ive been inspecting the milk since the luggage mess and Mons cup is clean it seems

in this very thread Ive made posts where shes praised and mentioned Ghan
im referring to stanning for them equally
U just like brandy
I actually was a stan of these girls  :plzstop:
I see the wrong in them both but in this case there?s no proof Monica did anything  :plzstop:
Yet these girls keep conjuring up these guesses lol

I am the biggest Monica/Brandy stan... with pages of receipts.... #justsaying

Drogon

Very sadistic in hea

b7

I?m cracking up

people just wanted a reason. This is the most press mons has gotten since the last time Bran said something sssss

Drogon

fedswatchin

Quote from: 1RIG on July 10, 2018, 11:59:34 AM
I?m cracking up

people just wanted a reason. This is the most press mons has gotten since the last time Bran said something sssss
cccccvvvffffccgcccvnb

No shade to the Mos but !!!!!  :dead:

Young

v

None of this is really ?press? tbh

But yeah it got a bit ROWDY in hea
The gorls were ready to pounce it seemed

Kaeli.

Quote from: GL#CK on July 09, 2018, 03:32:51 PM
But real shit
I?m caping for Monica because she deserves it
Y?all nearing 30 or 30+ and wanna act like brandy isnt arguing with herself is fine with me
But let?s be clear
She beefs with everyone and I don?t need to know all the details to know that she?s always the common denominator... ALWAYS.
I don?t see anyone outside of moniece attacking her.. yet every beef she has is typically brought to the public by her or her actions behind closed doors

But like I said keep this 98 ass ?my fave is perfect? bullshit going
Shit is super lame. Bran doesn?t seem happy and hasn?t since whitney?s passing ..

As I?m growing up.. and getting closer to me I?ve realized how much I?ve added here and how my road has truly come to an end.
I?m grateful for the relationships that I?ve built here
But this carrying on that y?all do when it comes to Brandy?s behavior, lack of music, image issues, lack of work ethic, attitude and bi polar behavior is just sumn I can no longer stomach without speaking the fuck up
She carries herself like a ?washed celeb? period ..

A lot of y?all need to step out the twilight zone.
As I?ve intertwined myself in and out of this industry it has been made clear to me what role bran plays in a lot of this MESS.
Rig can try to doctor shit up and Olivia pope her shit all he wants but he too knows what the industry thinks of brandy outside of her amazing talent..

A few other girls here know as well.
So on that note.
I?ll see y?all when I see y?all..
Cuz I know a ban is coming.

And for any fag questioning my love and adoration for brandy.. DON?T FAGGOTS ..
I?ve invested thousands in her, her shows, her music and terrible acting endeavors
I?m a larger fan than most of u.. and i have always loved them equally
I know this is her board and kicking real shit about her ain?t really practiced here without repercussions

So Ralf.. or whomever.
Let have...
but like Maxine said.. ?if you shoot.. shoot straight?
And make it a permaban!

If these are my final words here..
I love y?all niggas :^p
Cardi > Nicki
Toni is dying
Keep the boochie thread ALIVE..
And fuck the ci?s (except my king ton)
Love ya glocks and rihs
Please keep the Ghannys alive

Peace.
;

Kaeli.

He didn?t get banned hopefully

rosone1

I don't understand the fascination of this rivalry.Last year, the situation was going on with N. Korea(trying to bomb us) and CNN and other news started reporting on their websites about Brandy and Monica.Like WTF

Most times, I think people are reading too much into things and everyone else just follows.

rosone1

July 10, 2018, 01:15:24 PM #5740 Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 01:17:49 PM by rosone1

Ma Lo

Quote from: rosone1 on July 10, 2018, 01:11:19 PM
I don't understand the fascination of this rivalry.Last year, the situation was going on with N. Korea(trying to bomb us) and CNN and other news started reporting on their websites about Brandy and Monica.Like WTF

Most times, I think people are reading too much into things and everyone else just follows.

you have 666 posts ..the devil incarnate

African Queen

rosone1

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on July 10, 2018, 01:16:20 PM

Fixed.
:plzstop:

Ma Lo

Quote from: rosone1 on July 10, 2018, 01:18:49 PM
Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on July 10, 2018, 01:16:20 PM

Fixed.
:plzstop:

I'm just playing boo..smile :)