M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Saeed. on July 16, 2018, 10:48:35 PM
Why is it so hard to believe Monica can be a genuinely sweet person who shows love? Why is it so hard to believe people can mature?

same reasons it?s hard for people to even think twice and look at it from brandy?s side i guess

:letsmessfag:

Perception. That?s just the way it is, unfortunately. i wish she?d be smarter about it as well cuz I?d handle it the way you would or at least closer to your way, but she?s sick of being controlled and told how to be so i KINDA get it.

Sovereign.

Quote from: 1RIG on July 16, 2018, 10:51:22 PM
Quote from: Nine on July 16, 2018, 10:45:56 PM
n

yeah Brandy shaded Monica.

and Rig knows it deep downs.

:ATLcameo:
gggghhhhhh i thought she did at first, honestly. And if so

Her clarifying either way would have changed nothing. and certainly not kissing Monica?s ass

she?d look worse IMO

It honestly isn?t about kissing anyone?s ass. It?s about maturity and showing love. I meant it when I said that hope Brandy is well because it appears that she?s combative given her recent history with online feuding with friends of the past, colleagues, etc. I love Brandy and I hope all we see is propaganda.

Sovereign.

July 16, 2018, 11:04:12 PM #5837 Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 11:11:32 PM by Saeed.
Going forward and I mean it, regardless of public perception, if Brandy was really about that "brave" and spiritual life as she procalims (and I believe it) some things aren?t addressing if you aren?t going to ADDRESS them I.e. Essence Fest performance, the TC and Sir the Baptist foolery, etc. Brandy will always win in the end because she?s Brandy however, she?s above it all. I mean it. And her "wit", "shade" ain?t executed well tbh. :kii:

brocka4life

Quote from: Saeed. on July 16, 2018, 10:57:00 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on July 16, 2018, 10:51:22 PM
Quote from: Nine on July 16, 2018, 10:45:56 PM
n

yeah Brandy shaded Monica.

and Rig knows it deep downs.

:ATLcameo:
gggghhhhhh i thought she did at first, honestly. And if so

Her clarifying either way would have changed nothing. and certainly not kissing Monica?s ass

she?d look worse IMO

It honestly isn?t about kissing anyone?s ass. It?s about maturity and showing love. I meant it when I said that hope Brandy is well because it appears that she?s combative given her recent history with online feuding with friends of the past, colleagues, etc. I love Brandy and I hope all we see is propaganda.

If she is shading Monica, then that?s her right to do it.

Brandy played nice for years. She took Mo out to eat years ago way before the second diet, according to an old interview Mo did while Monica in the same interview shaded her by saying they aren?t friends and acted like Brandy was fake because she was a ?Cali girl? and Mo was real because she was from Atlanta.

Brandy gave Monica props in interviews for years. Brandy just seems tired of it all.

It?s funny that in all of these somewhat personal feuds that play out in the public, they?ve never stopped Brandy from getting a check. The people who work with her love her and know how much work she puts in so they always end up wanting to work with her again.

brocka4life

Sometimes people don?t even know who she is shading.

People thought she was shading Monica for months and it turned out she was shading Shae and Keisha Epps. We don?t know he context or backstory to Brandy?s shade so we don?t know what she?s talking about most of the time. We just try to connect dots.

Sovereign.

I know Brandy is exceptional and professional  to work with I.e. her two month extension on Broadway, becoming a series regular on two television series after appearing recurring roles within one decade, etc. I am willing to eat my words, but I guess I hate the backlash she?s been getting and mentorships and friendships that have ended.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Saeed. on July 16, 2018, 10:48:35 PM
Why is it so hard to believe Monica can be a genuinely sweet person who shows love? Why is it so hard to believe people can mature?

I really believe there has been a rift between the girls in the past however, I do believe that with all of Brandy?s legal battles it?s caused her to be more expressive and vocal. I even came for her tonight and without fully knowing context and even now I can?t say I fully know details of what?s occurring behind the scenes. I am of the school that Bran really be wise with her "shade" and at the same time people will believe what they want and that?s the territory with having a platform such as Brandy and Monica?s. It is nice to see Mo show love though. I hope Bran can do the same in the future.

Nah monica is a press bitch

Meaning she will front while cameras is there and tawk shit and do her dirt when no one is lookin then tge other party goin awf she still chikes that bullshit oh dunno why but still got love gor her

Fuck.yew ghetto dyke ur a manipulative street hood rat

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

MelMel

Bish

I know Silent will never give up the details on the drama behind the IABTM press run. But I peeped Monica?s slimyness when she invited Vanessa Bryant to the Clive Davis Grammy party the night Whitney died.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

When that murderous whore went pn the real talkin shit

Different

MelMel

VirgoMind

Quote from: 1RIG on July 16, 2018, 09:50:48 PM
Quote from: VirgoMind on July 16, 2018, 06:50:05 PM
Quote from: BranLover on July 16, 2018, 03:20:38 PM
Love what she said here. Makes me believe it?s the fans who keep up mess.
[instagram]

She just called Bran an Amazing Person. She?s always shown respect to Bran as a singer but this is different.  I wonder if they legit are cool now or something. Monica is a lot of things but, I highly doubt she would be THAT fake.

54K views. This person explained more in detail, that Brandy was recently approached to sell her rights to the song and other songs and she declined.

I heard about this. Someone wants to buy her catalog. The Dream just did a deal like this too.  Hmmm makes sense.

VirgoMind

July 17, 2018, 05:29:27 AM #5848 Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 05:30:29 AM by VirgoMind
What?s crazy is and it was posted in here I believe. Monica said a few months ago in an interview that the song is Brandy?s. But when Bran says it it?s shade. Monica probably didn?t even think twice because it?s the damn truth and she probably knows about the catalog deal. I have a feeling they are fine at this point and she made that statement in an attempt to try and ease the public.

Sis called Bran an Amazing Person and I agree w/ Mo.

#Mu7

Speak that truth media seeking Queen !
Fake self