Have you any of you gors actually met one another?

Started by Dee, March 27, 2024, 09:15:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on March 28, 2024, 11:28:16 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 28, 2024, 11:12:45 AM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on March 27, 2024, 10:52:35 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 27, 2024, 05:11:33 PMI haven't met anyone from here yet, but I know I'd have a great time with Oph, Scotty, Bow, Mays, Trey, Rig, Zankou, Vonc, Nine, MelMel, Afro, Ray, Nick, Laz, my WWE gorls and whoever else I didn't mention.

i would love to meet you as well.  You seem like you have a good sense of humor and dont take anything on here too seriously which is rare af on here! now if i could make you a phaedra stan lolz

Yeah, you and I have always been good with one another despite our housewives differences, but you're definitely one of my good sistrens

Oh and I'll never be a Fraudra although I did kinda root for her a bit on Traitors. :ohwow:

i heard traitors was a good show. i havent watched it yet.
It's really good, definitely check it out. I'm hoping to see more folks on there. I wouldn't mind seeing Coral from Real World on there. I miss her.

Scott.

I keep forgetting I worked with Dorian too lmao

Corp.

Tarig is one of my best friends (basically my brother at this point), Traci, TC, MelMel, Carey...I think that's it so far.

Corp.

ton

Corp.

Young

March 28, 2024, 06:19:04 PM #67 Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 09:20:02 PM by Young
Quote from: Scott. on March 28, 2024, 04:31:06 PMI keep forgetting I worked with Dorian too lmao

I really enjoyed :stressed:

Seeing you shining & thriving makes me so happy

Vonc2002

Yes. I'm really close with atleast 3 people off of here but like scotty said none of them actually post here anymore
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Amazing

These gorls claimed I was Mikey for years when my identity could have been easily verified by Jayden.

I would have let him suck my HUGE CUT BBC too.