RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

I still don't know why Vonc, Bent, and Nick hate Kandi so much. Lol what did she do to y'all?  :plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 26, 2021, 08:40:53 PM
I still don't know why Vonc, Bent, and Nick hate Kandi so much. Lol what did she do to y'all?  :plzstop:

Same can be said for why y'all hate Phaedra so much....

This thread wasn't even about rhoa or queen phae.  Y'all are always bringing her up.

Why do y'all hate her ?

Kalifornia.

ophmani

Quote from: Troye on May 27, 2021, 12:14:15 AM

This thread wasn't even about rhoa or queen phae.  Y'all are always bringing her up.

Why do y'all hate her ?

because she tried to ruin someones career and reputation by fabricating raoe allegations, all while pretending to thump that bible.

are you being slow on purpose? like, this isnt difficult to figure out at all

she's a fake, lying, hyppcrite hoe. so no, the same CAN'T be said for phaedra  :dead:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: oph mowry-hardrict on May 27, 2021, 03:25:26 AM

Why do y'all hate her ?

because she tried to ruin someones career and reputation by fabricating raoe allegations, all while pretending to thump that bible.

she's a fake, lying, hyppcrite hoe. so no, the same CAN'T be said for phaedra  :dead:

Phaedra was on to something with it.  Now that ti and tiny are getting exposed.  Kandi and Todd are next I heard and they are both currently shaking in their old lady gang slippers . 

ophmani

Quote from: Troye on May 27, 2021, 07:12:13 AM
Quote from: oph mowry-hardrict on May 27, 2021, 03:25:26 AM

Why do y'all hate her ?

Phaedra was

a liar that got exposed.

like, stop being dumb and keep ot real. u stan for a lying ass bitch, just SAY that  :uhh:

Buy The Stars✨

May 27, 2021, 09:08:55 AM #217 Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 09:56:34 AM by Troye
Nah queen was onto something.  There is NO way you can't tell me kandi and the kandi koated klique didn't know what was going on round ti and tiny house AND allegedly apart of it as well. Sorry hun queen will be vindicated soon

ophmani

no she wasn't, and your attempts to justify her lie are pathetic.

<3

Vonc2002

I lowkey kinda agree. I think the mess Carlos spread was kinda stemming from ti and tiny and I think kandi knew, stocky dyke
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 27, 2021, 09:44:35 AM
I lowkey kinda agree. I think the mess Carlos spread was kinda stemming from ti and tiny and I think kandi knew, stocky dyke

exactly!!

whats funny too is its not just ppl on here saying it.  That was the first thing i saw ppl were saying when this news broke is that Kandi knew what was up.  It fits the whole narrative.  Where there is smoke there is fire.  SO yeah, i wouldnt be surprised if someone brings up Kandi name in the future  :plzstop:

Plastic.

Quote from: Troye on May 27, 2021, 09:56:05 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 27, 2021, 09:44:35 AM

exactly!!

whats funny too is its not just ppl on here saying it.  That was the first thing i saw ppl were saying when this news broke is that Kandi knew what was up.  It fits the whole narrative.  Where there is smoke there is fire.  SO yeah, i wouldnt be surprised if someone brings up Kandi name in the future  :plzstop:

best selling female rapper of all time

ophmani

so basically people brought up kandis name based on the lie pheadra told WELL before any of this ti/tiny stuff broke

:dead: :dead: :dead:

common sense really AIN'T common

M-Rocka

Why do y'all hate her ?
v

Gorl aren't YOU the same one always mentioning Kandi or Kenya? And when a thread about either of those 2 are made (aside from Fakedra) you come galloping in here like a race horse to catch a few cackles and kii's. Be serious hun.

Buy The Stars✨

May 27, 2021, 06:14:01 PM #224 Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 06:15:01 PM by Troye
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 27, 2021, 05:57:46 PM

Why do y'all hate her ?
v

Gorl aren't YOU the same one always mentioning Kandi or Kenya? And when a thread about either of those 2 are made (aside from Fakedra) you come galloping in here like a race horse to catch a few cackles and kii's. Be serious hun.

No I don't.  I Don't ever bring them up unless y'all are already talking about ken or kan. Now if it's something funny like kandis restaurants got shut down cause olg got rats roaches and mold OF COURSE Imma ki a bit.  Who the fuck wouldn't hun?

This thread In Particular though YALL brought her up not me hun. 

She isn't on the show at all and she got y'all mind