RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

:plzstop:

"To be honest, we do not utter Monique's name, not one time, so to say that she wasn't missed was kind of an understatement," Robyn told E! News exclusively. "That's no knock to her, it's just we as grown women chose to move forward and not dwell in the past."

Robyn continued, "And, on the flip side, there's a new person coming around, Mia [Thornton], who has nothing to do with any of the drama of the past. It was refreshing to meet someone new that could care less about what happened in the past and wanted to meet us on her own."

She concluded, "So to say that Monique wasn't missed, that's an understatement. I'm not trying to be mean, we just had to move on and try to move forward."

When asked about Monique's absence this season, Gizelle simply responded with signature shade, "Who's Monique?"

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on July 09, 2021, 05:31:00 PM

Seems like Wendy really lashes the SHIT outta Gizelle (according to her)

I can't wait to see it

:scrumptious:
Wendy's giving me a lil smthn here but she better watch it.

:watchit:

Cowgirl

July 09, 2021, 09:57:32 PM #332 Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 09:57:48 PM by Planet Her
Quote from: ssw4919 on July 09, 2021, 09:25:24 PM

"To be honest, we do not utter Monique's name, not one time, so to say that she wasn't missed was kind of an understatement," Robyn told E! News exclusively. "That's no knock to her, it's just we as grown women chose to move forward and not dwell in the past."

Robyn continued, "And, on the flip side, there's a new person coming around, Mia [Thornton], who has nothing to do with any of the drama of the past. It was refreshing to meet someone new that could care less about what happened in the past and wanted to meet us on her own."

She concluded, "So to say that Monique wasn't missed, that's an understatement. I'm not trying to be mean, we just had to move on and try to move forward."

When asked about Monique's absence this season, Gizelle simply responded with signature shade, "Who's Monique?"
And I believe this

ssw4919

If RHOP thrives without her (and I'm sure it will), Monique will seethe.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Fuck Mons. on July 09, 2021, 04:42:59 PM
Karen has me hollering. "You don't want this.."

I love Queen

!!!!
Gvbhhgbbbhhj

M-Rocka

Y'all ready? The MESS is on! :plzstop: :flamebroiled:

Cowboy Nine

Candiace sis what's going with that eyeshadow

:uhh:

ophmani

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 09, 2021, 09:25:24 PM

Robyn continued, "And, on the flip side, there's a new person coming around, Mia [Thornton], who has nothing to do with any of the drama of the past. It was refreshing to meet someone new that could care less about what happened in the past and wanted to meet us on her own."

but yet her name is perched on your tongue

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

cvvvvvvvcvvvbbbbb

Pandemic! Once a month!

Bye Ankles... :plzstop: :plzstop:

Cowboy Nine

wow it's been 20 minutes and I already hate Gizelle

oomf! left Karen alone! didn't do nuffin!

girl you try her all the damn time

Plastic.

gizelle still looks a mess sjddjdddd

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

i forgot u fags dnt have cable so we have to wait til tomorrow to discuss

M-Rocka

In all of 6 seasons, this is the first confessional of Robyn's that I like. Took her ass long enough. Boring self.

Cowboy Nine

not this graphic showing Wendy lives near Baltimore adskadasdsaffdsfdfa

Plastic.

Quote from: M-Rocka on July 11, 2021, 08:33:12 PM
In all of 6 seasons, this is the first confessional of Robyn's that I like. Took her ass long enough. Boring self.
!

she looks really nice, wendy too