RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Did Robyn pull up to Gizzard's house in a damn KIA? :dead: :uhh:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Kalifornia. on July 18, 2021, 11:30:04 PM
sddfffddddddjjdjjdjdjdjjjj

Did her other car get repo'd wth

Cowboy Nine

The girls on Twitter are saying it was a Kia Forte

Ok Rob'

Vonc2002

I'm so sick of that broke bitch.  And she's so far up gizelles coochie.....YUCK
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

July 18, 2021, 11:41:52 PM #457 Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 11:42:10 PM by Planet Her
Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on July 18, 2021, 11:37:48 PM
sddfffddddddjjdjjdjdjdjjjj

Did her other car get repo'd wth
bnbnjhhhh

She only budgeted to rent it for the season premiere

Zankou.

The irony of Robyn pulling up to gizelle's trailer home in a Kia and them trying to shade Karen's tax problems 

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

Wendy's boob job is as bad as Gizelle's house. And her daughters dragged her ass like they always do. I said it before on the 1st episode, its my first season watching and I just know by the end of the season, I wont use Wendy. She's easily letting this new found fame and new body get to her head and having her think her shit dont stink. 

I love Mia. She just brings a nice energy to these old hags. Even the other younger housewives give old woman energy sometimes. 

This was a cute episode. Cant wait to see when Mia tosses that salad in Candiace's face though. Candiace gives me fake energy. Like, there's something about her man. I'ma need more time with her. Robin aint my cup of tea either. And that prob wont change. Its Karen, Mia and Ashley for me. 

ssw4919

The couple's Newlywed game was a ki.  

This is a strong cast.

RHOA seethes.

ssw4919

:ummwhat:

Who said this looks like Sims starter house? :dead:

Gilgamesh.

Chris is an attractive guy but the beard is giving hobo. Wish he would clean up a bit :uhh:

Gilgamesh.

Not "I'll give you until December to get me a boob job" JDJHDHDHDD Wendy's Mum is a kii :kii: