RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

Quote from: Planet Her on July 26, 2021, 10:49:30 AM
Can someone please explain why "Zen" Wen is nothing of the sort? :unsure:

She's obviously spent the off-season cooking up lame phrases and one-liners.

Zen!  Time today! 

She was obviously the nerdy, uncool girl who was all too happy to be part of the Cool Chicks Clique last season as they iced Monique out.  She thinks a lil surgery will secure her spot, and she's threatened by Mia just waltzing in and potentially taking her spot with Gizelle and Robyn.

Vonc2002

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 12:20:58 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2021, 10:25:31 AM
Yea Robyn is dumb asf. Not her waking those kids up 3 mins before they have to be logged in for school then climbing her grimy looking ass back in the bed.  Juan looked so disgusted and turned off

Why didn't he wake them up?   :uhh:

I thought he was up really early and left long before they woke up.  He's standing right there doing nothing fully dressed, yelling at her to wake them up.   :blink:

I also have a hard time believing Robyn fell asleep with the camera crew standing five feet from her and her mic on.  They just filmed her for 30 minutes asleep?
Idky he didnt.  Maybe their household runs a certain way.  All I know is,  that bitch shoulda had her nasty ass outta that damn bed.  Ok?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ssw4919

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2021, 11:11:12 AM
Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on July 26, 2021, 10:57:40 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2021, 10:45:36 AM
Also,  love that Karen is standing in her shit. Candiace is a really toxic person.  If I have to be a yes man to be a "REAL FRIEND" then I don't want it
!!!!!

I don't know what Candiace even wanted an apology for.

She needs to move tf on already.
Right I'm trying to figure out what Karen did :plzstop:

I'll just ki with u, socialize, visit u, etc.........but not friends. 

Girl,  that's all I fckn need anyway.  Move your stupid ass on

Try to get her fired.  Talked to HR behind her back.

ophmani

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 12:17:53 PM
Quote from: Fuck Mons. on July 26, 2021, 09:44:59 AM
Wendy always sends me when she's on cnn or MSNBC

"this is a pandemic! We are struggling!"

I feel like she never really says anything or adds anything of value to the conversation. Probably why she has to start selling candles now

Yeah, she doesn't articulate herself very well, IMO.

There is a stark difference between Wendy and Eboni from RHONY. I don't like Eboni, but she sounds very smart when she speaks, every bit the lawyer.

black, beautiful, educated, with one pump on every one of those white bitches necks at all times.... what's not to LIKE ? :uhh:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

July 26, 2021, 12:29:30 PM #589 Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 12:29:50 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 12:24:51 PM
Also,  love that Karen is standing in her shit. Candiace is a really toxic person.  If I have to be a yes man to be a "REAL FRIEND" then I don't want it
!!!!!

Ohhhhhh I forgot about that. Not HR but yea i remember  but Karen said she was genuinely concerned and I believe her. Let's not forget candace played up this traumatized victim role. Sticky notes all over the house and everything,  so yea.  Im not faulting Karen
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophmani

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2021, 12:29:30 PM
!!!!!

Ohhhhhh I forgot about that. Not HR but yea i remember  but Karen said she was genuinely concerned and I believe her. Let's not forget candace played up this traumatized victim role. Sticky notes all over the house and everything,  so yea.  Im not faulting Karen

oh! yea quee explained that at the reunion, she wasnt trynna get her fired she was trynna get her some psychological helps since she was pretending to be MENT all season long. draining, bad acting self.

karen >>>>

ssw4919

Quote from: ophmani on July 26, 2021, 12:27:10 PM

I feel like she never really says anything or adds anything of value to the conversation. Probably why she has to start selling candles now

There is a stark difference between Wendy and Eboni from RHONY. I don't like Eboni, but she sounds very smart when she speaks, every bit the lawyer.

black, beautiful, educated, with one pump on every one of those white bitches necks at all times.... what's not to LIKE ? :uhh:

She wants to be the token Black girl, for one thing.  She has been outed as supporting/being friends with Republicans before the show.  A lot of what she does seems performative.  They obviously cast her to capitalize off BLM, which is not why I watch that show.  They should have cast her on a Blood, Sweat, and Heels type show.

Vonc2002

I loved blood sweat and heels :stressed:

ssw4919

July 26, 2021, 12:36:37 PM #593 Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 12:41:11 PM by ssw4919
!!!!!

I thought that, too.  But if someone tells you to go to hell, you go report them to HR knowing they may very well be fired?

Monique was giving far* loonier teas and she never reported her, so Im not buying it.

And I love Karen.

Plastic.

did u just call monique fat

best selling female rapper of all time

ssw4919

A large part of why Candiace was upset was not so much about the fight, but about Mo dragging her through social media just a day or two later, blaming her for the altercation.  Which made people send hateful stuff to her when it was really Monique's fault.  That's what sent Candiace up the wall, and I can understand that.  They weren't supposed to talk about the fight so Candiace couldn't defend her name, while Monique had family members and bloggers spreading lies.

I think Karen could have fairly gone more at Monique's head about that, not so much the fight.  But she didn't.  It is what it is. 

ssw4919

Vonc2002

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 12:36:37 PM
!!!!!

I thought that, too.  But if someone tells you to go to hell, you go report them to HR knowing they may very well be fired?

Monique was giving far* loonier teas and she never reported her, so Im not buying it.

And I love Karen.
When was monique being looney? Monique was doing alot last season but idk if looney was ever one of those things

ssw4919

If you think about it, Cynthia and Porsha were mad at two separate issues of Nene calling for them to get fired.  Rightfully so, I guess.

Karen went a step further and reported Candiace to HR and questioned her sanity.  :dead:  Bravo could have fired her just to not have to deal with a crazy, over emotional person.  I don't see how that HR call could have ended well.  If she really wanted her to get therapy, there were other ways to do it.

ophmani

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 12:35:05 PM
Quote from: ophmani on July 26, 2021, 12:27:10 PM

She wants to be the token Black girl, for one thing.  She has been outed as supporting/being friends with Republicans before the show.  A lot of what she does seems performative.  They obviously cast her to capitalize off BLM, which is not why I watch that show.  They should have cast her on a Blood, Sweat, and Heels type show.

she doesn't give me tokenism at all. she has literally tried to slide a new friend in on every episode, pretty sure she trynna get one of her gors on the show. and she was welcoming to bershaun until she made an ass of herself. she's a political commentator, so of course she's friends with repubs. she said that on the show. and if thats why they cast her, thats on bravo. and i could see the performative angle if this wasn't literally what she does and has done well before the show. but hey

:letsmessfag: