RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 12:39:42 PM
A large part of why Candiace was upset was not so much about the fight, but about Mo dragging her through social media just a day or two later, blaming her for the altercation.  Which made people send hateful stuff to her when it was really Monique's fault.  That's what sent Candiace up the wall, and I can understand that.  They weren't supposed to talk about the fight so Candiace couldn't defend her name, while Monique had family members and bloggers spreading lies.

I think Karen could have fairly gone more at Monique's head about that, not so much the fight.  But she didn't.  It is what it is.
The fight was BOTH of their faults and Karen held each person accountable for their part. What she wanted her to do was cast monique off like the others.  Like,  let's not play stupid.  Karen said that monique was wrong and never did she  applaud anything monique did.  That's all she really can do.  Monique is grown and Karen can't chastise that grown ass woman. Candiace is childish and put Karen in a position where she had to put her foot down.  I never once saw monique try to put Karen in a CHOOSE ME OR ELSE position. Like,  cut the shit  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophmani

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 12:36:37 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2021, 12:29:30 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 12:24:51 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2021, 11:11:12 AM
Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on July 26, 2021, 10:57:40 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2021, 10:45:36 AM
Also,  love that Karen is standing in her shit. Candiace is a really toxic person.  If I have to be a yes man to be a "REAL FRIEND" then I don't want it
!!!!!

I don't know what Candiace even wanted an apology for.

She needs to move tf on already.
Right I'm trying to figure out what Karen did :plzstop:

I'll just ki with u, socialize, visit u, etc.........but not friends. 

Girl,  that's all I fckn need anyway.  Move your stupid ass on

Try to get her fired.  Talked to HR behind her back.
Ohhhhhh I forgot about that. Not HR but yea i remember  but Karen said she was genuinely concerned and I believe her. Let's not forget candace played up this traumatized victim role. Sticky notes all over the house and everything,  so yea.  Im not faulting Karen

I thought that, too.  But if someone tells you to go to hell, you go report them to HR knowing they may very well be fired?

Monique was giving far* loonier teas and she never reported her, so Im not buying it.

And I love Karen.

yeaaaa thats not what happened bby

karen stated that mental services are available to the women provided by bravo, and she reached out to them out if concern for this fake, immature ass girl.

monique got into a FIGHT with candice. BOTH parties contributed. the way candice was acting after that is what made karen call. mo was pretty much ghost, and def wasnt giving a meltdown tea like candice was for the cameras
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ssw4919

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2021, 12:42:26 PM
Also,  love that Karen is standing in her shit. Candiace is a really toxic person.  If I have to be a yes man to be a "REAL FRIEND" then I don't want it
!!!!!

Ohhhhhh I forgot about that. Not HR but yea i remember  but Karen said she was genuinely concerned and I believe her. Let's not forget candace played up this traumatized victim role. Sticky notes all over the house and everything,  so yea.  Im not faulting Karen

I thought that, too.  But if someone tells you to go to hell, you go report them to HR knowing they may very well be fired?

Monique was giving far* loonier teas and she never reported her, so Im not buying it.

And I love Karen.
When was monique being looney? Monique was doing alot last season but idk if looney was ever one of those things

She continues to give a crazy tea to this day, IMO.  Sitting around reading "fairy tales" about her old cast.

The fact that she snapped and attacked her friend and chased her around threatening to kill her seemed crazy.   :uhh:  Candiace didn't deserve all that, which she finally admitted at the reunion. And she never had that smoke for Gizelle or Robyn when they did far worse.

Pretty much everything she did after the fight gave weirdo teas.

She obviously was upset and unsatisfied with her life, husband, kids, and career and misdirected that frustration towards Candiace when she should have just gone to therapy.

Or bopped Gizelle upside the head instead.   :letsmessfag:

ophmani

vcvbvdggfgvd oh! ur a candice stan

i see now. enjoy bby

Cowgirl

Karen is a lowdown, bottom-behind trick.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 12:44:12 PM
If you think about it, Cynthia and Porsha were mad at two separate issues of Nene calling for them to get fired.  Rightfully so, I guess.

Karen went a step further and reported Candiace to HR and questioned her sanity.  :dead:  Bravo could have fired her just to not have to deal with a crazy, over emotional person.  I don't see how that HR call could have ended well.  If she really wanted her to get therapy, there were other ways to do it.
I don't think she went to "HR." You know these shows legit have those types of services and shit available to the cast members because of what the shows are like,  right? I think she voiced that she thought that candace needed someone to talk to and it was genuine.  I can understand how that could look shady ig,  but nah I don't agree
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ssw4919

Quote from: ophmani on July 26, 2021, 12:49:38 PM
!!!!!

And I love Karen.

karen stated that mental services are available to the women provided by bravo, and she reached out to them out if concern for this fake, immature ass girl.

So how was that supposed to work?  You think Bravo wouldn't have thought twice about keeping a crazy girl on the cast?  Why didn't Karen ever sit her down in person and express that she was genuinely concerned about her mental health?

If I saw my friend acting like Monique, I'd be tf concerned.  Aggression and anger is even less healthy than crying and leaving post-its on your mirror. :ermm:

Monique was lying to the blogs and getting them to go after Candiace all off-season before the season even aired.  That's not normal behavior.

Vonc2002

!!!!!

And I love Karen.

monique got into a FIGHT with candice. BOTH parties contributed. the way candice was acting after that is what made karen call. mo was pretty much ghost, and def wasnt giving a meltdown tea like candice was for the cameras
EXACTLY and many jobs are like that. Police officers have those services afforded to them because of the mental shit that a job like that can trigger. She didn't talk to no damn HR  :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: ophmani on July 26, 2021, 12:51:34 PM
vcvbvdggfgvd oh! ur a candice stan

i see now. enjoy bby
Yea, I'm good :dead:
I ate monique up last season but she never gave looney

ssw4919

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2021, 12:48:33 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 12:39:42 PM
A large part of why Candiace was upset was not so much about the fight, but about Mo dragging her through social media just a day or two later, blaming her for the altercation.  Which made people send hateful stuff to her when it was really Monique's fault.  That's what sent Candiace up the wall, and I can understand that.  They weren't supposed to talk about the fight so Candiace couldn't defend her name, while Monique had family members and bloggers spreading lies.

I think Karen could have fairly gone more at Monique's head about that, not so much the fight.  But she didn't.  It is what it is.
The fight was BOTH of their faults and Karen held each person accountable for their part. What she wanted her to do was cast monique off like the others.  Like,  let's not play stupid.  Karen said that monique was wrong and never did she  applaud anything monique did.  That's all she really can do.  Monique is grown and Karen can't chastise that grown ass woman. Candiace is childish and put Karen in a position where she had to put her foot down.  I never once saw monique try to put Karen in a CHOOSE ME OR ELSE position. Like,  cut the shit  :dead:

I don't remember Karen criticizing Monique's behavior after the fight.  That's what I was talking about.  They all knew she had gone to the press and blogs, and she even admitted a family member leaked that info.  Take the blame for EVERYTHING you did.

Even Robyn said the fight is one thing, but all the lies and rumors spread to place the blame SQUARELY ON CANDIACE really showed Monique's true character. It's not like those blogs were reporting it was both their faults.

Either way, the show moved on fine without her.  Good luck with those essential oils, I guess.   :rudone:

Cowgirl

The only time Monique wasn't looney last season was maybe during her apology and the reunion.

Vonc2002

Cowgirl

ophmani

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 26, 2021, 12:54:11 PM
!!!!!

And I love Karen.

So how was that supposed to work?  You think Bravo wouldn't have thought twice about keeping a crazy girl on the cast?  Why didn't Karen ever sit her down in person and express that she was genuinely concerned about her mental health?

If I saw my friend acting like Monique, I'd be tf concerned.  Aggression and anger is even less healthy than crying and leaving post-its on your mirror. :ermm:

Monique was lying to the blogs and getting them to go after Candiace all off-season before the season even aired.  That's not normal behavior.

well i would assume they bring in a therapist/counselor fir you to talk to. it's no different that any of the women who have therapists on their own. and bravo lives for a MENT. theyre not kicking a girl off for utilizing services that they are literally providing to her in the first place :usureuok:

and again, mo and candice BOTH got into a fight. and leaking things to the blogs isn't "normal behavior"? is this the first season and only franchise that has ever happened? lol rhetorical

but stan candice and be free bby

:letsmessfag: