RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

I think I like Mia. She gives me old school Housewife. 

I like that she's coined & married

Kalifornia.

The twins fffffgghggghgggghhhjjjjjhhhjjhvvfgggg

FRANCE

I stan Mia. I'm sorry. She's giving me Kenya energy, coming out the gate swinging, no filter self, and I love it. 

And I agree w/ her. All they had to do was say the three of us can have drinks. If two people I dont really know like that invite me out and say "come without your friend, X", I'ma feel some kinda way about that. Cause whats the point of this meeting then? Is this gonna be a roast session about my friend? That's offensive as hell. And me being new to the group, I'd certainly feel like ur trying to be some kinda puppet master. Mia was big enough to apologize cause I wouldn't. 

FRANCE

And these shots that they are taking of Gizelle's house and the wheels on her car :kii:

ophmani

Quote from: FRANCE on August 02, 2021, 12:41:51 AM
I stan Mia. I'm sorry. She's giving me Kenya energy, coming out the gate swinging, no filter self, and I love it.

And I agree w/ her. All they had to do was say the three of us can have drinks. If two people I dont really know like that invite me out and say "come without your friend, X", I'ma feel some kinda way about that. Cause whats the point of this meeting then? Is this gonna be a roast session about my friend? That's offensive as hell. And me being new to the group, I'd certainly feel like ur trying to be some kinda puppet master. Mia was big enough to apologize cause I wouldn't.

period.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ssw4919

August 02, 2021, 01:41:56 AM #770 Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 01:42:20 AM by ssw4919

!!!

She may have gone a lil far with the my assistant mess but so.   :letsmessfag:

They knew what they were doing.

She should have said, Fine, If love to meet with you, Gizelle.  Without Robyn.   :unbothered: 

M-Rocka

Quote from: ssw4919 on August 02, 2021, 01:41:56 AM

!!!

She may have gone a lil far with the my assistant mess but so.   :letsmessfag:

They knew what they were doing.

She should have said, Fine, If love to meet with you, Gizelle.  Without Robyn.   :unbothered:
That part

ssw4919

Mia do be lyin, though.  :dead:

And she sounds dumb.  A lot.  :uhh:

M-Rocka

Quote from: ssw4919 on August 02, 2021, 10:10:56 AM
Mia do be lyin, though.  :dead:

And she sounds dumb.  A lot.  :uhh:
cvvvvbbvvvvcccc

Not too much on this silicone filled goddess. She can't help it. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

M-Rocka

b

I won't see Dean for a few days! Water broke!

Queen, go to the hospital and push that baby out so you can get back to your messy ways. :plzstop:

Cowboy Nine

!!!!!!

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 02, 2021, 10:15:58 AM

b

Queen, go to the hospital and push that baby out so you can get back to your messy ways. :plzstop:
All these dramatics just to leave her baby for like 3 days. Gorl.

I used to like Ashley but she's so boring now.

She can go after this season tbh.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on August 02, 2021, 10:18:44 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on August 02, 2021, 10:15:58 AM

b

All these dramatics just to leave her baby for like 3 days. Gorl.

I used to like Ashley but she's so boring now.

She can go after this season tbh.
ccvvvvvccccccccgvggcccccccv

In the previews leading up to the season, you'd think she was having some complications or Michael must've did something to make her stress the fuck out and go into early labor.

This hormonal, messy goddess. :plzstop:

M-Rocka

ophmani

bvvvvccccx not being pissed at ashley for her preganancy

FAGGOTS plea (minus my bby rocka)
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands