RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

Quote from: Trey on August 18, 2021, 12:35:04 PM
But Wendy clearly was/IS insecure and feels threatened by beautiful women (which is why she always had to overcompensate with those degrees. :dead:)

Although it wasn't coming from a good place, Gizelle kinda has a point. It's a totally new Wendy, but in a good way (like Karen said). She's more confident, open minded, happy, and comfortable in her own skin. I like season 2 Wendy.
hmm

i still thinks she's threatened, like she had no reason to come for mia  :dead:

i just don't see it for wendy BUT she does look better this season

best selling female rapper of all time

Zankou.

But Wendy clearly was/IS insecure and feels threatened by beautiful women (which is why she always had to overcompensate with those degrees. :dead:)

Although it wasn't coming from a good place, Gizelle kinda has a point. It's a totally new Wendy, but in a good way (like Karen said). She's more confident, open minded, happy, and comfortable in her own skin. I like season 2 Wendy.

Vonc2002

Yea, I don't think this is true at all.  I think that's how alot of Africans are. If you've ever seen Africans depicted on  TV shows they are very stern, very education oriented,  and they place alot of value in that stuff. Stereotypes arent always correct and SOMETIMES they are. I think her  bragging on her accomplishments is nothing more than a cultural thing and has nothing at all to do with insecurity
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

August 18, 2021, 12:45:36 PM #1069 Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 12:46:45 PM by Vonc2002
That go back home to Africa and brag about what ur child has done and achieved and it giving u status is a REAL thing. I've heard that more than just here on this show. That's why Africans think African Americans are so lazy because we're in this "land of opportunity" and dont just innately have this DRIVE that alot of them do have.........and I'm lowkey inclined to agree. Alot of u niggers are lazy and useless  :sup:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Threatened by beauty? Wendy loved Gizelle last season..

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 18, 2021, 12:41:56 PM

Yea, I don't think this is true at all.
at all.

cause Mia isn't beautiful.

Cowgirl

Quote from: zanny on August 18, 2021, 12:50:25 PM
Damn Wendy was insecure
Cement-faced Mia is making her insecure? I can understand insecure bc she's new and bringing it but not bc she's threatened by her looks.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Planet Her on August 18, 2021, 12:50:18 PM
!!!!!!
That theory makes no sense  :omf:
Shes just aggressive and abrasive with strong opinions and not shy about being vocal......like alot of Africans. OG was the same way on BBW.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on August 18, 2021, 12:53:25 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 18, 2021, 12:41:56 PM

Yea, I don't think this is true at all.
at all.

cause Mia isn't beautiful.
Also this, funny looking ass. Wendy looks BETTER

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 18, 2021, 12:56:50 PM
!!!!!!
Shes just aggressive and abrasive with strong opinions and not shy about being vocal......like alot of Africans. OG was the same way on BBW.

She's hideous too lmao

ophmani

trey WHAT

wendy thinks SHE is the most beautuful damn thing on that show  :dead:

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

Quote from: zanny on August 18, 2021, 12:58:52 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 18, 2021, 12:56:50 PM
!!!!!!

She's hideous too lmao
That's fine if YOU don't think she's attractive but does that mean she has low self esteem?