RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Pearls Khan on August 23, 2021, 08:48:28 AM
I love Ashley but she did too much in trying to explain Gizelle's comments to Wendy. Bby, you weren't there. Your take on what she meant is irrelevant.

Likewise, Wendy did too much when Ashley pulled her aside to discuss the rumors. I get that an off-camera chitchat woulda been ideal but with the exception of Candiace, these girls ARE not and WERE not your frieennndsss. And you can tell Wendy in that moment, with her 4 degrees, is just figuring that out. :dead: Y'all are on a reality show centered around gossip and mess. Gizelle not bringing it up in a group setting is kinda all you can hope for; especially from her. But this thorough lashing..OMG
!!

Cowgirl

It was just poor timing. Wendy provy would've received it better if Gizelle and Robyn hadn't JUST tried to drag her for wearing sexier clothes.

Plastic.

i was a bit FLUSTERED when she started dragging goblyn djddndddddddddddddd

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

ffggvvvbbbgfff I love this damn group of ladies  :plzstop:

Wendy: You're a stripper.  :udontlookok:

Mia: I wasn't a stripper, I was an entertainer in a five-star restaurant where we served steak and lobster!  :heythere:

Candiace:  :justabit:

Green Eyed Demons:  :diddraispoot:  :everythingok:

Askale:  :helloimangie:

Wendy: Hun, you're a stripper..  :hmph:

Plastic.

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 23, 2021, 09:58:34 AM
ffggvvvbbbgfff I love this damn group of ladies  :plzstop:

Wendy: You're a stripper.  :udontlookok:

Mia: I wasn't a stripper, I was an entertainer in a five-star restaurant where we served steak and lobster!  :heythere:

Candiace:  :justabit:

Green Eyed Demons:  :diddraispoot:  :everythingok:

Askale:  :helloimangie:

Wendy: Hun, you're a stripper..  :hmph:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Plastic.

speaking of ascale, yall see how she just blends in the background? did she even speak this episode  :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: plastic on August 23, 2021, 10:00:17 AM
speaking of ascale, yall see how she just blends in the background? did she even speak this episode  :dead:
cvvbbvvvvcvvv  :kii: :kii: :kii:

The way y'all butcher her name so much, I can't take it!!! :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: plastic on August 23, 2021, 09:57:05 AM
cvvbvvggccccvvvvvv

SLOByn deserved that lashing. Drunk, lazy, out of work self.

FRANCE

Likewise, Wendy did too much when Ashley pulled her aside to discuss the rumors.

It was a build up. Gizelle was already on Wendy's bad side and this was just the straw that broke the camel's back. All she needed was a reason to pop off and Ashley gave her the bullets.

ophmani

the way wendy made ne USE and mia grossed me OUT this episose, what the

:uhh:

first of all,i felt so bad for wendy at that lunch

she had multiple women coming for her she kept us VERY cute. she was so calm and non-confrontational. and i felt like she was doing that because if she were to simply respond, they would've given defensive! its nit defensiveness simply because she don't agree with your bullshit ass "assessment" of HER.

ashley. i love u sis. but shut the FUCK up. u weren't there. why r u even talking  :uhh:

wendy definitely did too much towards ashley tho, even tho im still on her side. ashley was coning from a genuine place so i dont think it was fair to attack ashley and lump her in with gizelle's intention.

now THEE read

baby

i SCREAMED at her creating a segway out if absolutely nothing

well since we twerking, i wanted to discuss

:plzstop:

thIS SPIRITUAL dragging. gizelle couldnt fucking say SHIT. nobdy could. the audible gaaps and production cutting to all the other girls gagging took me the fuck outttt. then sis went into an empathetic read. and u could tell this mess was sooo organic. she had been WAITING to sound off on this bitch. cccvxccc she was really ready to whoop her fucking ass.

thats how i KNOW monique was telling the truth last season when she said wendy called her after the fight like girl i felt u !
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Zankou.

" ashley. i love u sis. but shut the FUCK up. u weren't there. why r u even talking  "

Period. 

Pearls Khan

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 23, 2021, 10:19:55 AM
cvvbvvggccccvvvvvv

Macy's called! TJ Maxx on line 3!

As if she or Juan could afford leaving multimillion dollar retailers on read. DOWNE

Pearls Khan

August 23, 2021, 12:36:32 PM #1227 Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 12:36:56 PM by Pearls Khan
Quote from: FRANCE on August 23, 2021, 11:07:03 AM
Likewise, Wendy did too much when Ashley pulled her aside to discuss the rumors.

It was a build up. Gizelle was already on Wendy's bad side and this was just the straw that broke the camel's back. All she needed was a reason to pop off and Ashley gave her the bullets.

I understand how she got there. Her initial reaction towards Ashley for bringing it up is what I mean was too much. Not how she handled Gizelle.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Pearls Khan on August 23, 2021, 12:33:16 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on August 23, 2021, 10:19:55 AM
cvvbvvggccccvvvvvv

Macy's called! TJ Maxx on line 3!

As if she or Juan could afford leaving multimillion dollar retailers on read. DOWNE
!!!!!!  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I was literally coming to post this too. Like these big ass retailers and your unmotivated ass wants to be in bed all day.

Pandemic! Depression! Weight gain! Like girl, if you don't get tf outta bed and back on Microsoft Teams. :kii: :kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: L0NZ. on August 22, 2021, 09:01:31 PM
I live for Karen.

Youre a little conservative today, why?  ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

go change your shit.
sddddfdddddffggggg!!!!!!!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw