RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

While I dont think gizelle and Ashley were necessarily ill intended, I get wendy. We read shit about each other ALL the time. Why would u bring that false shit here? And like Karen said, we ALL heard that rumor but it's very funny and telling that ONE person would bring it to TV. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Wendy tore tf into gizelle and gizelle sat there like a dear in damn headlights :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I SCREAMED when wendy went around with "was it u?"
And candiace said idk nothing bout no Eddie. Candiace is lowkey a hoot to me. Last yr ruined her for me but shes the girl I originally liked again

Vonc2002

Quote from: ssw4919 on August 22, 2021, 10:28:26 PM
Mia, WTF?  She has no point of view.  She just flips a coin and picks that side of the argument to back at that moment.   :shannonsmissing:
Ummm u can have different stances within the same convo.

Vonc2002

Quote from: plastic on August 22, 2021, 11:06:46 PM
candiace reading gizelle & her fashion dhdbdbdbdbbdbdbdbdbd
Candiace is hilarious. I loved all the faces while they were talking

Pearls Khan

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 23, 2021, 01:33:29 PM
Candiace is lowkey a hoot to me. Last yr ruined her for me but shes the girl I originally liked again

Been trying my best to not admit this but yea. Chipmunk Queen is almost back in my good graces.

The way she politely followed Ashley into the kitchen for a private lashing :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 23, 2021, 05:37:58 AM

b
ssddffffffggg
I like Mia but I yelled when candiace said that.
GORL, U were a lady of the night :nowgorl:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Pearls Khan on August 23, 2021, 08:52:12 AM
And Karen "pouring into" Wendy at THEE most opportune times is sending me. Mastermind self
I LOVE KAREN!!!!!!!!!!! And Giselle sitting on the side fuming while wendy gushed over The grand dame :scrumptious:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 23, 2021, 09:10:37 AM
I don't think them bringing up the rumour is that bad, even if they did believe it. You're on reality show, if you're reality is a cheating husband it's gonna come up 🤷🏾‍♂️

I think the women on these shows have an unspoken and maybe even spoken bond.  Can u imagine the amount of people that hit them up with "tea" on the other girls? The rumors they could address?  It was INDEED an attack on her marriage. And bitch if u REALLY cared that much why didnt u hit me up personally and have me confide in u versus making me address some shit like this on national TV. THAT'S the bullshit.

Vonc2002

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 23, 2021, 09:48:07 AM
Quote from: Pearls Khan on August 23, 2021, 08:52:12 AM
And Karen "pouring into" Wendy at THEE most opportune times is sending me. Mastermind self
ccvvbbbbvccf

Wendy: Karen poured into me!  :stressed:

Karen: Sistas! :sistas:

Candiace:  :shannonsmissing:

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
ssdfddff
Yea she was pissed too

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 23, 2021, 01:38:37 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on August 23, 2021, 05:37:58 AM

b
ssddffffffggg
I like Mia but I yelled when candiace said that.
GORL, U were a lady of the night :nowgorl:
Unforgivable act! How dare she!

ccvvvvvcccccf  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

It was fun shade. The funnier part about it was Candiace liking the post on Peach Report Daily. Goddess is something else. :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: plastic on August 23, 2021, 09:57:05 AM
i was a bit FLUSTERED when she started dragging goblyn djddndddddddddddddd
I LOVED IT! That raggedy, low budget ass bitch always commenting from the side. Girl stfu.
WHAT WAS SAID!?!?
Girl, dont fckn worry about it, broke ass.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Pearls Khan on August 23, 2021, 12:33:16 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on August 23, 2021, 10:19:55 AM
cvvbvvggccccvvvvvv

SLOByn deserved that lashing. Drunk, lazy, out of work self.

Macy's called! TJ Maxx on line 3!

As if she or Juan could afford leaving multimillion dollar retailers on read. DOWNE
I was like girl STFU!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Pearls Khan on August 23, 2021, 01:37:55 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 23, 2021, 01:33:29 PM
Candiace is lowkey a hoot to me. Last yr ruined her for me but shes the girl I originally liked again

Been trying my best to not admit this but yea. Chipmunk Queen is almost back in my good graces.

The way she politely followed Ashley into the kitchen for a private lashing :dead:
ssdfddffffffd
Pocket square kwee, gave Ashley ONE more lashing before hitting the fckn road

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 23, 2021, 01:46:14 PM
I LOVED IT! That raggedy, low budget ass bitch always commenting from the side. Girl stfu.
WHAT WAS SAID!?!?
Girl, dont fckn worry about it, broke ass.

She tore her tf up

SHUT THE FUCK UP

:fuming: