RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Wendy looks fucking good here. But damn, Robyn is not only late, a slob, a carpet muncher, and lapdog, but she straight up lied to Wendy's face. Yeah, this thing is done.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Plastic.

idk why wendy telling robyn to go fuck herself was so funny to me ssdddddddd

the way they all dismiss her  :plzstop:

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

ask ya friend!

ddbdbdbdbdndndjddndndndndn

Gilgamesh.

STUNNA GOD

DDDJDJDJJDJDJDJJDJJDJSJJDSMMDMDMFMMDF

i hate Robyn just as much as the next fag, but I like her on the show and enjoy seeing her get dragged every week. 

STUNNA GOD

But YEA. I predict Monique will be back in another 2 seasons. Andy said he wants Queen back. LOLZ

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 26, 2021, 11:05:56 AM

Wendy looks fucking good here. But damn, Robyn is not only late, a slob, a carpet muncher, and lapdog, but she straight up lied to Wendy's face. Yeah, this thing is done.
God Robyn is the latest bitch

Late to events, late to wake her son up for school, late fashions, late home, late relationship, just a late ass LIFE.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Trey on August 26, 2021, 12:07:01 PM
DDDJDJDJJDJDJDJJDJJDJSJJDSMMDMDMFMMDF

i hate Robyn just as much as the next fag, but I like her on the show and enjoy seeing her get dragged every week.

Meh...we have Askale for that now

Gilgamesh.

Buy The Stars✨

August 26, 2021, 12:14:22 PM #1346 Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 12:14:45 PM by Troye
i would love to see either robyn go or giselle go they cant seem to function without each other so yah one of them can bounce.  I bet they would work better in the group solo

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Troye on August 26, 2021, 12:14:22 PM
i would love to see either robyn go or giselle go they cant seem to function without each other so yah one of them can bounce.  I bet they would work better in the group solo

Yeah Bravo won't fire her cause her and Gizelle bring a lot to the show. They can demote her ass though..

Plastic.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 26, 2021, 12:11:45 PM
Or Candiace :ohwow:
who's dragging candiace? cus her mouth is lethal  :plzstop:

unless you're talking about the fans?

Plastic.

imagine if karen and candiace really got into it, the reads would be lethal

karen would win ofc LOLZ

but they've never really MESSED because candiace sees queen as another mom