RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

I'm lowkey really starting to love Candice again. She's just a fucking KI

:plzstop:

RedOctober

I'm going to need Ashley to up her read game. "turban" "dry hair". Dig deeper babygirl.

Candice hits below the belt. She's disgusting and her marriage won't last.  

ophmani

Quote from: RedOctober on September 09, 2021, 01:16:08 PM

cvcvxcxddgv well sum it up thens
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Trey on September 09, 2021, 01:06:40 PM
I'm lowkey really starting to love Candice again. She's just a fucking KI

:plzstop:
dljfn;afslfdjkfd;sa !!!!!

She's winning me back this season ngl.

Ruthless self.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on September 09, 2021, 01:06:03 PM
Quote from: oph'print on September 09, 2021, 11:56:15 AM
quee ashley has a full thick head of good biracial hair bby

:blessed:
SSSSDDSDSDDDDDSDS

!!! Dry!

We don't even know what these other girls real hair even look like.
We know what candiace hair looks like and it wasnt dry when we saw it......like Ashley's
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

September 09, 2021, 03:58:34 PM #1580 Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 03:59:16 PM by Vonc2002
Candiace>Ashley
This bitch turned into mother fckn goose and we dgaf. Dont nobody give af about those unsightly ass babies
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2021, 03:58:34 PM
Candiace>Ashley
This bitch turned into mother fckn goose and we dgaf. Dont nobody give af about those unsightly ass babies
cccvvvvvcvv

VONC!!!!! wyd???

:guys:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 09, 2021, 03:58:34 PM
Candiace>Ashley
njklnklmlm !!!!

She sucks now.

Let this girl be a friend next season.

ssw4919

I'm going to need Ashley to up her read game. "turban" "dry hair". Dig deeperbabygirl.

She wanted to say "nappy" so bad.   :plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

I'm going to need Ashley to up her read game. "turban" "dry hair". Dig deeper babygirl.

Yeah see if I was Ashley anytime Candice said something crazy I would say, " see this is why your ass got dragged this year. Keep playing!! Wait till my stitches come out bitch "

M-Rocka

ccvvvvvccxcc

Fuck it, I'm tired of skating around this. Everytime Ashley wears a damn high ponytail, she looks like Goro from Mortal Kombat.

STUNNA GOD

September 10, 2021, 11:01:11 AM #1586 Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 11:55:51 AM by Trey
Quote from: ssw4919 on September 10, 2021, 12:12:22 AM
I'm going to need Ashley to up her read game. "turban" "dry hair". Dig deeperbabygirl.

SDDDDSDDSDDDDDSDD

see, that's why I couldn't be on reality tv cuz I just would've said n dealt with the back lash. So she can fat shame a woman that was just pregnant but we can't talk about her naps hiding under a scarf. I'm sorry, but anything is fair game at that point. Ashley needs to drag Candice and that unemployed opportunist husband that's living off of her n her mama rent free.

ophmani

Quote from: Trey on September 10, 2021, 11:01:11 AM

SDDDDSDDSDDDDDSDD

see, that's why I couldn't be on reality tv cuz I just would've said n dealt with the black lash. So she can fat shame a woman that was just pregnant but can't talk about her naps hiding under a scarf. I'm sorry, but anything is fair game at that point. Ashley needs to drag Candice and that unemployed husband that's living off of her n her mama rent free.

vccxccxxcvccv

hey trey bby

:ohhey:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: oph'print on September 10, 2021, 11:02:56 AM

SDDDDSDDSDDDDDSDD

see, that's why I couldn't be on reality tv cuz I just would've said n dealt with the black lash. So she can fat shame a woman that was just pregnant but can't talk about her naps hiding under a scarf. I'm sorry, but anything is fair game at that point. Ashley needs to drag Candice and that unemployed husband that's living off of her n her mama rent free.

vccxccxxcvccv

hey trey bby

:ohhey:
SDDJDJDJDJDDDDDDD

hey bby luv!

:traciandchelle:

ssw4919

SDDDDSDDSDDDDDSDD

see, that's why I couldn't be on reality tv cuz I just would've said n dealt with the back lash. So she can fat shame a woman that was just pregnant but we can't talk about her naps hiding under a scarf. I'm sorry, but anything is fair game at that point. Ashley needs to drag Candice and that unemployed opportunist husband that's living off of her n her mama rent free.

And she can make fun of Ashley's depending on her daughter and son-in-law financially to keep her from sleeping in tents under the bridge.