RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

vbbbvcc

Not Sasquatch blaming Candiace if her mother relapses. Baby girl, stop exploiting your mother in every scene by revealing to the public that she was a neglectful drug addicted mom who was imprisoned and who only favors your siblings over you.

Plastic.

Quote from: ophliyah on October 04, 2021, 01:10:45 AM
at THIS point, when ppl say candice mouth!

they not talkin about the fact that she can read, they talking about how gutter, late, and below the belt shit she says is. it's def bein praised
!!

very similar to marlo

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

f
Yea candiace lashes these girls and leaves them crying or quitting the show 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Plastic.

she can definitely read but she does go below the belt

Vonc2002

Quote from: plastic on October 04, 2021, 09:57:31 AM
I agree with this.  I wanted Mia to stand up for herself a bit more tbh. But to act like she (candiace) dont be tagging these girls is ludicrous :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Plastic.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 04, 2021, 10:03:06 AM
Quote from: plastic on October 04, 2021, 09:57:31 AM
I agree with this.  I wanted Mia to stand up for herself a bit more tbh. But to act like she (candiace) dont be tagging these girls is ludicrous :omf:
same, i wish mia could defend herself better djdjdjddd

she was ready to throw hands tho  :plzstop:

Plastic.

candiace was begging to get her ass beat, especially when she threw that salad

mia should've snatched her across the table for a round 2 mess

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 04, 2021, 09:55:41 AM
f
Yea candiace lashes these girls and leaves them crying or quitting the show

Cowboy Nine

and if they can't keep up with her mouth they should probably learn to stfu in her presence

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Potomac has been really good this season. Another awesome episode, with the right amount of drama and comedy! The whole season has felt like early housewives of Atlanta to me. Speaking of which, Mia and G are like a more trashier version of nene and Greg, with the mommy issues and the my fair lady fairytale to boot! and i love them for it. They both add a lot of spice to this show in ways Monique and Chris have never done. I want me an old fun rich drunk teddy bear like G.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Plastic.

g was making me uncomfortable

nasty old geezer

ophmani

Quote from: plastic on October 04, 2021, 09:50:58 AM
Quote from: ophliyah on October 04, 2021, 01:10:45 AM
at THIS point, when ppl say candice mouth!

they not talkin about the fact that she can read, they talking about how gutter, late, and below the belt shit she says is. it's def bein praised
!!

very similar to marlo

bbvvvvc i meant to say its def NOT bein praised

but yea !
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowgirl

I thought Mia did a great job defending herself but  Candiace is way too gutter for anyone to walk away unscathed. Her mother is Dorothy for Christ's sake, she's lived a lifetime of getting dragged..

ophmani

she keep em crying ! her mouth

vcxxcccxx the candys kill me. mia effortlessly kept candice FUMING the entire day, rattling elementary digs left & right. she's read in the PAST but this last episode she did NOT. only thing she did was ramble off a bunch of high shool (unintentionally below the belt) mess at laser speed so no one else could get a word in.

very nene

:plzstop:

ophmani

Quote from: Planet Her on October 04, 2021, 11:23:18 AM
I thought Mia did a great job defending herself but  Candiace is way too gutter for anyone to walk away unscathed. Her mother is Dorothy for Christ's sake, she's lived a lifetime of getting dragged..

she didn't defend herself that well at all, but she made up for it by playing into candice attempted reads and talking all the steam out of em

but she def needs to be practicing

:shook: