RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

And Usher, K. Michelle and BRANDY! :blush:
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowgirl

ophmani

mm. i don't listen to that thing unless necc'

Cowboy Nine

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

Yeah, Mia didnt do a good job with comebacks at all. I dont know if Candiace is turning up for the cameras or if she is this miserable all the time. She did the same thing with Ashley a couple episodes ago talking about her looks again and just doing a bit too much. And it seems like its gonna happen again next week. I just cant take and this is my first season watching since the very first season. So I came in unbiased with my views. 

FRANCE

Mia does need to shut the fuck up about this "boss lady" shit though. Its annoying af. And it seems like the only time Askale has anything to say on this show is when she's coming for Mia lol. She's useless. 

Plastic.

Quote from: FRANCE on October 04, 2021, 01:09:06 PM
Mia does need to shut the fuck up about this "boss lady" shit though. Its annoying af. And it seems like the only time Askale has anything to say on this show is when she's coming for Mia lol. She's useless.
sjddhdddndddddndddsss

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

ophmani

Quote from: FRANCE on October 04, 2021, 01:09:06 PM
And it seems like the only time Askale has anything to say on this show is when she's coming for Mia lol. She's useless.

cvvvvccc wait

damn u kinda right. but as long as she keeps the same energy with gizelle, i'll stan

but if it starts to seem like its ONLY coming at mia ever, thats gonna give follower vibes and i'll revoke my usage quick !