RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

But yeah Wendy needs to be lashed a bit. She was all on her high horse last season after Mo THUMPED Candiace, but the very next season she's threatening to put hands on Gizzard.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: plastic on September 06, 2021, 09:11:01 AM
i will say it's very weird how candiace is always making comments about ashley's pregnancy or anything baby related :dead:

like bitch YOU go have a baby  :dead:

!!!
Is she barren or something? :dead: :uhh:

FRANCE

This woman really called Ashley's husband a slavemaster? I didnt watch previous seasons, but yeah, I dont like her one bit. She does way too much. And I think I randomly saw an interview w/ Funky where she was being dragged for some awful homophobic comments or some shit? I don't see how folks can excuse all of this kinda toxic language and behaviour.

ssw4919

Candiace fans are justifying her going for the jugular when people start with her, but they draw the line when people throw hands.  :everythingok:

If you can go lower, I hope you can fight.  If you can't control your tongue, don't expect others to control their fists.

ophmani

Quote from: ssw4919 on October 04, 2021, 09:34:46 PMIf you can go lower, I hope you can fight.  If you can't control your tongue, don't expect others to control their fists.

bvcvvcffccc periodddddd

:plzstop:

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ssw4919

I don't know why Mo keeps being mentioned.  Mo should have cleaned Gizelle's clock, not Candiace's.  Gizelle was the one talking about her kids.  Mo flicked Candiace's hair first and made it physical.  :overit:  

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 04, 2021, 05:09:39 PM
Quote from: zanny on August 26, 2021, 12:29:52 PM
What does robin bring to the show

Did anyone ever answer this?
No. But I do like Robin away from Her friend. If Giselle wasn't on the show, robin could sincerely play the level headed peacemaker.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

STUNNA GOD

NDNSNNFNDFNNDNNDNFNSNFNNDMDMSMFNMSNDNSNDNS
DMS
F

D
D
D
F
D
F
F
G

D
F
D
F

E
F
R

F
D
F
F
G

D
D
D
D
D

D
F
D

F
D
F
D
F
D
F

D
F
D
F

STUNNA GOD

This episode has me fucking CRYING

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

d

Not Candice calling Michael a slave driver as she's perched right next to her honkie. This girl really is dumb 

ssw4919

Quote from: Trey on October 04, 2021, 11:43:28 PM
d

Not Candice calling Michael a slave driver as she's perched right next to her honkie. This girl really is dumb

:kii:

Kalifornia.

I don't think Robyn's business is doing as well as she claims. 

Who wouldn't try to grow their shit if it's doing well?

Shes a fckn loser.