RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: zanny on October 11, 2021, 10:39:35 AM
I'm sure Nicki dragged candiace. Of course she's gonna say she enjoyed meeting her
Yea, I agree
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Plastic.

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 11, 2021, 10:36:09 AM
Quote from: plastic on October 11, 2021, 10:32:36 AM

ashley got candiace HOT  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
I really love Ashley. She understands her assignment like no other in this cast. Both her and Candiace are jealous of each other and it's great television.
ashley isn't jealous of candiace

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 11, 2021, 10:41:00 AM
Candee and her stans keep saying she didn't know, by Wendy made it a point to mention Mum jokes were a tirgger point for Mia. That ALONE should have been enough but Candiace double downed and continued to mess. Now do I think Mia is upset as she's making out - absolutely not  :kii: - but the fact that Candiace out of her own mouth said "she don't care" shows how disgusting she is.
EXACTLY! Idk what this she didnt know narrative they have going in here is :plzstop:
They literally told her that she has issues with her mom and she explicitly said idgaf. She LITERALLY said to her "yo momma is low budget,  now go in ur room and cry about it"  :omf:
She didn't need to know exactly wtf the story was with her mom but she knew it was sumn that hurt her and she continued to say it....... FOR THAT REASON  :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 11, 2021, 10:51:42 AM
Quote from: FRANCE on October 11, 2021, 12:45:45 AM
the way candiace was crying from a casual salad toss. imagine if she got monique'd again. WEAK bitch.

I was so confused. Didn't SHE throw the first peice of salad? :omf:
I just think shes one of those people that cry when shit gets going.  I know girls that cry during arguments but be trying to fight.  I think its just the rush of emotions,  not because they're actually hurt or anything

Vonc2002

Quote from: plastic on October 11, 2021, 11:04:41 AM

I really love Ashley. She understands her assignment like no other in this cast. Both her and Candiace are jealous of each other and it's great television.
Yea, nah I don't get that

FRANCE

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 11, 2021, 11:09:27 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 11, 2021, 10:51:42 AM
Quote from: FRANCE on October 11, 2021, 12:45:45 AM
the way candiace was crying from a casual salad toss. imagine if she got monique'd again. WEAK bitch.

I was so confused. Didn't SHE throw the first peice of salad? :omf:
I just think shes one of those people that cry when shit gets going.  I know girls that cry during arguments but be trying to fight.  I think its just the rush of emotions,  not because they're actually hurt or anything

I can see that. But in Candiace's case, nah. Not after the "mental trauma" she went thru during the Monique hair pulling saga. She's a little hurt. She just does a horrible job of communicating her feelings.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: plastic on October 11, 2021, 11:04:41 AM

They're both jealous of each other. It's very obvious to ME!
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

Scott.

Well people seem to think that folks don't like Candiace because she grew up in a country club with "generational wealth" and didn't grow up in the hood which is far from the truth 

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: zanny on October 11, 2021, 12:37:35 PM
What would Ashley have to be jealous of
The fact that Candiace doesn't have to spread her legs to an old, ugly white man to keep a roof over her head

and Candiace has a father that loves her

Cowboy Nine

But I don't think anyone on this cast is jealous of anyone else except Gizelle.

Candiace and Ashley just don't use each other atp.