RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

October 19, 2021, 11:39:33 PM #2625 Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 11:40:35 PM by Nine Fushiguro.
Quote from: FRANCE on October 19, 2021, 11:22:15 PM
Askale doesnt bring anything at all to the show the whole season. Her husband is quiet and boring as well. She doesnt really understand the assignment.
She's a voice of reason and brought exactly what needed to be brought to the group

Real self

Cowboy Nine

October 19, 2021, 11:42:20 PM #2626 Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 11:42:52 PM by Nine Fushiguro.
And yeah I don't see how Wendy owes Monique's dumb violent self an apology either.

She was wrong for that whole altercation.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on October 19, 2021, 11:42:20 PM
And yeah I don't see how Wendy owes Monique's dumb violent self an apology either.

Yea monique was stupid and she needs to own her shit just like candiace. It would be a nice gesture to offer up one because she sees what it is with these hoes this season, but does she OWE her one? Nah!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophmani

Quote from: zanny on October 19, 2021, 11:36:21 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 19, 2021, 11:35:51 PM
If this season didnt do anything else, it showed that candiace is just as culpable as ANYONE she has gotten into it with
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Bish

Quote from: FRANCE on October 19, 2021, 11:22:15 PM
Askale doesnt bring anything at all to the show the whole season. Her husband is quiet and boring as well. She doesnt really understand the assignment.
She tries so hard to have a moment. She can go

Mia on the other hand has settled in nicely
:oof:

ophmani

And yeah   Wendy owes Monique'   an apology

period.

you wanna harp about the representation of black women then turn around and exhibit the same behavior  :dead:

to be fair, she saud she gets it now. but an apology is still owed

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 19, 2021, 11:44:53 PM

Yea monique was stupid and she needs to own her shit just like candiace. It would be a nice gesture to offer up one because she sees what it is with these hoes this season, but does she OWE her one? Nah!
dddddffddddddd

Love that Wendy didn't put her hands on any of the gorls. Just reads them off the dome.

Some gorls aren't capable without a binder handy.

Cowboy Nine

And if Wendy was to fight someone I'm sure she'd direct her hands towards the RIGHT party.

not some girl on the sidelines telling you to go to bed.

The girl who you allege was spreading rumours about the paternity of your baby would be a good choice.

ophmani

damn so wendy was just frontin' when she said she would beat gizelles ass, fuck the cameras?

vvvcccccc that's even worse

:plzstop:

ophmani

and as we all saw on the video, candice is the one who was in her face talking rabbit shit and she clearly didn't see that gizelle was the one who pushed her so yea, she BOPPED the bitch she bopped LOLZ !!! deserving self

:feelinmyself:

Cowboy Nine

October 19, 2021, 11:59:08 PM #2635 Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 11:59:22 PM by Nine Fushiguro.
n

Monique had more smoke for Candiace who did nothing to her than she did for someone who talked about her ugly baby.

She's weak and late.

And no longer on the show.

ophmani

n

mo had smoke for candice for being a fake bitch and lying about knowing she had beef with charisse

she BOPPED the fuck outta cindy who and decided to leave the show despite being begged to stay

coined self

:feelinmyself:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Killa Kipp on October 19, 2021, 11:25:42 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 19, 2021, 01:53:48 PM
Quote from: zanny on October 19, 2021, 08:52:30 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 19, 2021, 02:17:14 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 18, 2021, 05:17:47 AM
The Green Eyed Bandits can't TAKE Wendy and I love it.

Gizelle: I'm good on Wen-

Wendy: YEAH. We BEEN good! :rudone:

She's really redeeming herself from last season for me.

I like her now

!!

Wendy is right up there with Karen for me now. I couldn't stand her last year. She owes Monique an apology though
!!! She owes Mo a HUGE apology.

For what exactly?

Like wat about the apology Mo Tyson owes to Candace?

Mo already apologized

Kalifornia.

Wendy needs to apologize for how she came at Mo's neck about the fight.

ophmani

Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 20, 2021, 12:37:01 AM
Wendy needs to apologize for how she came at Mo's neck about the fight.

period