RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 24, 2021, 09:20:28 PM
cccvvccdfcccx

Big Foot: She need to go get some dick. Some BLACK dick  :caramelapple:

Ashley:  :udontlookok:
You left out. " you should try it!"
:feelinmyself:
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Cowboy Nine

damn so according to Karen Nicki kinda lashed Gizelle at the reunion

Wait Pedo defending Queens

:ohwow:

Vonc2002

Michael is such a weird, creepy man. Not him saying he ain't gon spend time talking to chris when he could just spend all his time with juan :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Not him taking this pause while rattling off these qualities and characteristics about juan because he had to stop himself from saying he's handsome asf or sumn.  I just know he wanted to say that so bad :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Ashley he dont give af about u in this dress bby. Get juan in here and close the door behind u :dead:

Gilgamesh.

I honestly really like Mia, but gotta call BS. She was in "tears" over Candiace lashing her Mum, only to for her and her G to the same thing at LENGTH this episode :omf:

Plastic.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 25, 2021, 10:03:24 AM
I honestly really like Mia, but gotta call BS. She was in "tears" over Candiace lashing her Mum, only to for her and her G to the same thing at LENGTH this episode :omf:
n

the two situations are hardly comparable

:omf:

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

Really?  I dont think that was the same thing

Plastic.

when the evil twins called gizelle a vampire & said she has no feelings  :dead:

best selling female rapper of all time

Zankou.

Who are you comparing the two

Gilgamesh.

October 25, 2021, 11:03:12 AM #2786 Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 11:04:09 AM by Gilgamesh.
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 25, 2021, 10:29:12 AM
Really?  I dont think that was the same thing

I think Cadiance is dead ass wrong - not justifying her mess - but if being called lowbudget by someone she doesn't even know "might" make her relapse, what is seeing her Daughter and Son in law, basically say she's unfit to look after their kids gonna do?

I dunno, it just felt like they set her up to fail. If rebuilding her relationship with her Mum was that important, why put her on front street like that :-/

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: plastic on October 25, 2021, 10:25:01 AM
n

the two situations are hardly comparable

:omf:
!!!!

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Gizelle is a nobody to me. She's just a producer in the cast, did y'all notice the eye contact between she and Robyn? Gizelle purposely set that G/Mia/Ashley stuff in motion. She's definitely giving me Kyle Richard ma this season. And Juan is not cute!!!!!