RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 29, 2021, 06:14:03 PM
I hope Askale gives a bit more at the reu'
Good luck with that! Diggswddgtv
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

FRANCE

Askale looks lost in the trailer. Serves no purpose at all. Like, if she wasnt around, nothing this season would have changed. 

Plastic.

Quote from: FRANCE on October 30, 2021, 11:31:27 AM
Askale looks lost in the trailer. Serves no purpose at all. Like, if she wasnt around, nothing this season would have changed.
yea  :plzstop:

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowboy Nine

when Queen is promoted to full-time and takes Ashley or Robyn's spot >>>>

:blessed:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Spanish on October 30, 2021, 03:18:42 AM
Quote from: Troye on October 29, 2021, 08:54:11 PM
Quote from: Trey on October 23, 2021, 05:16:51 PM

d

Ehajsjjsjjsjsjskjjjsns

How did I miss this .. sorry sis never in your wildest dreams

I'm quote this just in case.

:ATLcameo:
Just in case what?  Cause it ain't happening
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Plastic.

one thing i do love about askale is that bitch can dress

she's EASILY best dressed out of all the ladies

best selling female rapper of all time

ophmani

askale have looks and a BACKBONE this season. nothing forced about ha. theres honestly no reason not to stan

:letsmessfag:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ssw4919

Quote from: ophliyah on October 30, 2021, 09:37:40 PM
askale have looks and a BACKBONE this season. nothing forced about ha. theres honestly no reason not to stan

M-Rocka

Quote from: ssw4919 on October 30, 2021, 11:39:24 PM
Quote from: ophliyah on October 30, 2021, 09:37:40 PM

Cowgirl

Did Nicki also say, "is Robyn Gizelle's secret lover?"

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

I can't believe they're really driving this michael secretly (but not so secretly) loves juan storyline :dead:

Kalifornia.

"You guys look like sisters!"

"Oh I get that all the time"

Dorothy cracks me tf up hvgghhggghhghhh

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

That's a wrap on a really great season. I guess it was an Okay finale! Karen took the backseat this season a bit. Her kids look just like her, Ray still looked old 25 yrs ago, by the way. Loved her dress too! So good to see my Queen Macy Gray.

Wendy had a good season too. I'm rooting for the show to center more about her. I liked the show more when she anchor the episodes. 

Askale usually looks nice. Loved the yellow dress, and the hair pulled back. That's all I got for her.

Juan got soooooo much screen time this episode lmao.  Not sure what's going on between him and Michael, but they mutually enjoy each other company.

gizelle was beautiful at the ceremony. Simple and basic but still beautiful in the face.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius