RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 08, 2021, 01:18:13 PM
Robert really added NOTHING to this reunion episode. She needs to be demoted.

Yeah, and for Andy to act like Candiace is the one who people want fired when people have had Robyn on the chopping block for YEARS, he can stfu.

ssw4919

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 08, 2021, 05:43:49 PM
Pleasantly surprised that Andy is asking Gizelle the tough questions.

n

He really wasn't.

Gilgamesh.

Did we watch the same mess? vvv

he asked her about her fashions, dating life, jamal, the tax mess...

ssw4919

She doesn't give af about her fashion.  She's not implicated in the tax mess (yet).  We got no tea on her dating or Jamal, and he didn't press her about faking the relationship.  She was able to skirt around each question, and of course Robyn interjected to put in her two cents.  :disgusted:

All of that was just to prove he "went hard at Gizelle" before he digs into the others.  Nothing he said amounted to anything.

ophmani

yea andy fag self was asking gizelle the tough questions abd i LOVED how he shitted on candice

:scrumptious:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: ssw4919 on November 09, 2021, 05:26:57 AM
She doesn't give af about her fashion.  She's not implicated in the tax mess (yet).  We got no tea on her dating or Jamal, and he didn't press her about faking the relationship.  She was able to skirt around each question, and of course Robyn interjected to put in her two cents.  :disgusted:

All of that was just to prove he "went hard at Gizelle" before he digs into the others.  Nothing he said amounted to anything.

Because she's a cold ass bitch. Doesn't change the fact he had her looking stupid  :plzstop:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: ophliyah on November 09, 2021, 06:53:41 AM
yea andy fag self was asking gizelle the tough questions abd i LOVED how he shitted on candice

:scrumptious:

periodT

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Wendy is slowly becoming a bully and will lose a fan. I expected much more from her! 

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Cowgirl

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 09, 2021, 08:15:17 AM
Wendy is slowly becoming a bully and will lose a fan. I expected much more from her!
Yea. Seems like Gizelle and Rob were onto something when they said Happy&Ness changed her. -_-

Plastic.

u can tell wendy has never been the "popular" girl & doesn't know how to handle it

best selling female rapper of all time

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Rudest Lil Madam on November 09, 2021, 08:39:55 AM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 09, 2021, 08:15:17 AM
Yea. Seems like Gizelle and Rob were onto something when they said Happy&Ness changed her. -_-
Agreed! Gizelle hit it right on the nose, I gotta give it to her. Wendy better get her head in the game. She's playing checkers while Gizelle play Chess. Mia was willing to be on her team but after the way she's treating her at this reunion I'm rooting for Mia to join Gizelle and Robyn alliance.

Zankou.

njsfs

gizelle ain't playing no damn chess. She's playing connect fckin 4