RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: ophliyah on November 22, 2021, 10:41:44 PM
Quote from: Mons.Lied. on November 22, 2021, 08:26:46 PM
Quote from: plastic on November 22, 2021, 08:12:30 PM
robyn vs mo & the umbrella is iconic

No one really remembers this tbh

at most, they remember monique almost choking SOMEBODY out with an umbrella

:plzstop:
I really dont recall it being Robyn and had completely forgot about that Ashley in the restaurant shit
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: plastic on November 22, 2021, 08:12:30 PM
robyn vs mo & the umbrella is iconic
!!!!
Periodt we was just talking about that scene in this very thread, earlier in the season. Now everyone has amnesia lol.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

November 23, 2021, 08:19:57 AM #3543 Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 08:20:12 AM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
Quiet as kept Wendy would be a nobody this entire season if it wasn't for Gizelle and Robyn. Can't be too boring when you giving hoes a storyline. #Urwelcolme :-D

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 23, 2021, 08:19:57 AM
Quiet as kept Wendy would be a nobody this entire season if it wasn't for Gizelle and Robyn. Can't be too boring when you giving hoes a storyline. #Urwelcolme :-D

All the girls would be nobodies on the show without other women on the show to interact with. Terribly moot point

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

November 23, 2021, 08:34:51 AM #3545 Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 08:36:00 AM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: L0NZ. on November 23, 2021, 08:23:30 AM

All the girls would be nobodies on the show without other women on the show to interact with. Terribly moot point
In a literal sense yes. My point still stands though, Robyn didn't have to overtalk anyone or bring useless props and still got more attention in part 3. Robyn was calm and collective and still probably has a bigger bravo check. If Wendy played that same card would she have any moments?!

Vonc2002

A TERRIBLE point  :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

It wasn't but imma let y'all have at it. 

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 23, 2021, 08:34:51 AM

In a literal sense yes. My point still stands though, Robyn didn't have to overtalk anyone or bring useless props and still got more attention in part 3. Robyn was calm and collective and still probably has a bigger bravo check. If Wendy played that same card would she have any moments?!

Calm and collective = boring, she only has "moments" when there's someone more BOUT IT in the mix, and you clocking their pay is speculative. The obvious reason Robyns check may be bigger is because she's been on longer

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 23, 2021, 08:53:33 AM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 23, 2021, 08:34:51 AM

Calm and collective = boring, she only has "moments" when there's someone more BOUT IT in the mix, and you clocking their pay is speculative. The obvious reason Robyns check may be bigger is because she's been on longer
No shit! But still case and point! Robyn is boring to YOU and others and that's fine. I fine her much more interesting than Wendy. And she didn't have to a fight or a prop to do that!  Calm and collective and still make Wendy look a fool with those receipts. But like Andy said imma bout to move on......

M-Rocka

ophmani

in addition to this being ridiculous, gizelle is the one who kicked up the mess with wendy

robyn, by her own and gizelle's admission, had  nothing to do with it. did u watch the reunion?

:omf:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Oh I'm good. Chillaxing....

I do got a bone to pick with my girl Robyn though. The fashions have to step up. If mama returns I need better hair and makeup, if you gonna sit and be unbothered at least give me fashions lbvs.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: ophliyah on November 23, 2021, 09:19:11 AM

in addition to this being ridiculous, gizelle is the one who kicked up the mess with wendy

robyn, by her own and gizelle's admission, had  nothing to do with it. did u watch the reunion?

:omf:
My point exactly! Have you read what I said? Wendy used Robyn, she didn't have to group her into that feud or even come for her relationship. I been saying that shit all season.