RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

November 29, 2021, 02:26:14 PM #3721 Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 02:26:47 PM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 29, 2021, 02:19:00 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 29, 2021, 02:11:22 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 29, 2021, 01:00:30 PM
If ur gonna hate, atleast make sure whats said makes sense
It makes perfect sense. I'm not speaking about all 4 parts; I am talking about last night episode. And she didn't get a question until 40 mins into the show and it was it was quick asf. And for the record I'm having fun with the shade it's not that deep for me love.

That's because Andy wanted to cut to the meat & potatoes himself. Wendy had plenty of camera time in the other 3 parts, which are technically the real reunion.

No one cares about this lil tacked on Nicki mess.
Nah nah if her receipts were hitting Andy would have let her continue taking over, and he didn't. He was ready to move on lol. I don't blame him either.

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Vonc2002

Fan? Nah. We're just not delusional.  Can't expect too much sense from a Robyn stan tho :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

Vonc2002

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 29, 2021, 02:26:14 PM
It makes perfect sense. I'm not speaking about all 4 parts; I am talking about last night episode. And she didn't get a question until 40 mins into the show and it was it was quick asf. And for the record I'm having fun with the shade it's not that deep for me love.

That's because Andy wanted to cut to the meat & potatoes himself. Wendy had plenty of camera time in the other 3 parts, which are technically the real reunion.

Nah nah if her receipts were hitting Andy would have let her continue taking over, and he didn't. He was ready to move on lol. I don't blame him either.
Again, no sense made.  Monique receipts hit and she didnt sit there and read thru that fckn binder the whole show. I dont remember much beyond her reciting that phone number smh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Kalifornia.

Her "receipts" fell completely flat. That was lame and late, but it doesn't change the fact that Wendy was a main girl this season. She actually anchored the show a bit.

Definitely more than Robyn.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 29, 2021, 02:31:10 PM

Her "receipts" fell completely flat. That was lame and late, but it doesn't change the fact that Wendy was a main girl this season. She actually anchored the show a bit.

Definitely more than Robyn.
Thank you!!!! That's the thing that's not making sense. I never said she wasn't one of the anchors of the season. I actually campaigned for that in this very thread during the vacation episodes. But that doesn't guarantee a return; I seen better people get fired.

Scott.

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 29, 2021, 02:04:59 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 29, 2021, 01:01:13 PM
Wendy was doing a lot but she ain't going anywhere. Perched next to Andy self.
Andy wasn't pleased tho. She failed at her job lol. If she comes back she won't be in that seat I know that! Danielle from New Jersey got fired after sitting  next to Andy two years in row it's possible lmao.

Wendy failed at her job but you in going up for Robyn's mute ass. Chile.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Scott. on November 29, 2021, 03:03:13 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 29, 2021, 02:04:59 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 29, 2021, 01:01:13 PM
Wendy was doing a lot but she ain't going anywhere. Perched next to Andy self.
Andy wasn't pleased tho. She failed at her job lol. If she comes back she won't be in that seat I know that! Danielle from New Jersey got fired after sitting  next to Andy two years in row it's possible lmao.

Wendy failed at her job but you in going up for Robyn's mute ass. Chile.
She actually didn't. Robyn doesn't have the same job as Wendy. She only has to grounds this show in reality and take up for her bestie, and she accomplished that! She doesn't give a shit about being liked or famous. She's on the show for her lil check cause she needed. I'm sorry I love shot like that lmao. Cause if I was on the show I would be coasting too! Only going on watch what happens live for my 2 appearances I'm contracted to do...

Scott.

Robyn needs to be FIRED hun. Cynthia more appealing than her 

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

And that would be fine. Is all this because I said I wanted Wendy fired??? Like :kii:

Buy The Stars✨

Buy The Stars✨

I'm loving watching candy pants get dragged..