RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine on April 03, 2022, 07:00:10 PM
https://twitter.com/TherealCANDIACE/status/1510679940034793475

Candiace is gonna end that old lying ass drunk

get on the right team guys
Now I love Karen too but Candy will eat up anyone on the Potomac cast. The Grand Dame included.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Big Barbie on April 03, 2022, 09:17:47 PM
Quote from: Nine on April 03, 2022, 07:00:10 PM
https://twitter.com/TherealCANDIACE/status/1510679940034793475

Candiace is gonna end that old lying ass drunk

get on the right team guys
Now I love Karen too but Candy will eat up anyone on the Potomac cast. The Grand Dame included.
exactly.

Glad to see you have some common sense unlike Brandumb and Oaf

:traciandchelle:

STUNNA GOD

See idk....... Candice reads DOWN, but her reads are kinda immature. Her edge is just going below the belt and I'm not sure how it'll hold up against Karen. I just see her coming for Ray... and that's kinda late.

Karen LASHES hit different... and make the girls look silly. It'll be a good war

Cowgirl

Gizelle made Karen cry so I can only imagine what Candiace would make her do.

Cowboy Nine

All Candiace has to do is trip her up in one of her many lies and it's game over the Grand Sham

:cheerup:

Scott.

Candiace needs to get over her gripe with Karen. She's still mad because Karen chose to still be friends with Monique. SHe never left Candiace side ONCE and she never agreed with Monique's actions. Why should she have to choose when she's friends with both?

It's childish and one of the reasons why I can't fully get into her like I did before. 

STUNNA GOD

!!!!!! You would literally think Candice is like 26/27..... She's damn near 40. The bitch is older than Ashley.

I think Candice is great for the show, she's entertaining af, but like Scotty said, I just can't get into her like that because she's so immature...

ophmani

Quote from: Trey on April 03, 2022, 10:09:31 PM
See idk....... Candice reads DOWN, but her reads are kinda immature. Her edge is just going below the belt and I'm not sure how it'll hold up against Karen. I just see her coming for Ray... and that's kinda late.

Karen LASHES hit different... and make the girls look silly. It'll be a good war

!!!!

candice doesnt read she just low blows. theres no ART to her mess and she CRUMBLES the moment a fraction of the mess is thrown back in her direction

vbvvcvvc karen shits on this girl
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Plastic.

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 11, 2022, 02:10:33 PM

:diddraispoot:
candiace vs gizelle has been brewing for a while now & im ready

also, candiace is such an easy read & karen will make that abundantly clear

:omf:

best selling female rapper of all time