RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Trey on April 27, 2022, 09:32:19 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on April 27, 2022, 12:11:24 AM
Those one or two could put their foot on the entirety of Potomacs necks.  :overit: 

Kandi has stepped it up style-wise the last season or two.
we're not talking about style, we're talking about MUGS. Fashion wise, ALL of ATL shit on Potomac.

:omf:

!!!!

kandis face card has always been on the decline.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Nine on April 27, 2022, 10:42:06 AM
Not RHOA vs RHOP mugs.

:guys:

Let's compare them both to those ugly ass haggard white women on the rest of the franchises

well the only one i watch with whites is  RHOBH  but none of them are touching the beauty of a monique or cynthia.  The only white woman i find pretty on the current BH cast is dorito also her fashions SLAY.  i feel like im forgetting someone though

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Troye on April 27, 2022, 11:00:28 AM
Not RHOA vs RHOP mugs.

Let's compare them both to those ugly ass haggard white women on the rest of the franchises

well the only one i watch with whites is  RHOBH  but none of them are touching the beauty of a monique or cynthia.  The only white woman i find pretty on the current BH cast is dorito also her fashions SLAY.  i feel like im forgetting someone though
Erika.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on April 27, 2022, 03:58:32 PM
Not RHOA vs RHOP mugs.

Erika.

yes erika slays.. she is def the type of fag hag i like to kick it with

M-Rocka

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 27, 2022, 04:16:35 PM
*waits on my bby Nicholas to create a RHOBH thread*

these NIGGAS here arent  into BH like that to make a thread.  thats like me making a twink praise thread here? why ? yall will pay it. i only make threads that make sense   :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Zankou.

Quote from: Troye on April 27, 2022, 04:09:42 PM
Not RHOA vs RHOP mugs.

Erika.

D
Dndndndc

She's not kii kii'ing with your black ass

ophmani

Not RHOA vs RHOP mugs.

Erika.

bnvbnvcbnvc not erika slays

yea u hate blacks

and i've definitely been on here discussing rhobh when queen garcelle was lashing erika, lisa, and the rest of them cracked ass hoes and ur as was nowhere to be found. u def just wanna fume in here
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Mons.Lied. on April 27, 2022, 04:30:15 PM
Not RHOA vs RHOP mugs.

Erika.

D
Dndndndc

She's not kii kii'ing with your black ass
aasadsd  ..yew never know hun.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: plan_b on April 27, 2022, 04:48:07 PM
Not RHOA vs RHOP mugs.

Erika.

bnvbnvcbnvc not erika slays

yea u hate blacks

and i've definitely been on here discussing rhobh when queen garcelle was lashing erika, lisa, and the rest of them cracked ass hoes and ur as was nowhere to be found. u def just wanna fume in here

her fashions slay and i was here defending garcelle right along with ya.  im on garcelle side with that

ssw4919

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye on April 27, 2022, 04:26:23 PM

these NIGGAS here arent  into BH like that to make a thread.  thats like me making a twink praise thread here? why ? yall will pay it. i only make threads that make sense   :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
You never know unless you do. Just make a "RHOBH (Season 12 Anticipation/Discussion Thread)" I wasn't expecting this thread to be as big as it is. Same with Trey's Atlanta thread.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 27, 2022, 05:38:32 PM

You never know unless you do. Just make a "RHOBH (Season 12 Anticipation/Discussion Thread)" I wasn't expecting this thread to be as big as it is. Same with Trey's Atlanta thread.

DEATHHH... i think most the gorls will pay it just cause its me but maybe if garcelle and erica fist fight this season ill make a thread

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye on April 27, 2022, 05:52:32 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 27, 2022, 05:38:32 PM

DEATHHH... i think most the gorls will pay it just cause its me but maybe if garcelle and erica fist fight this season ill make a thread
ddddfffffffffffff

Oh bby

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Since when was Garcelle reading the gorls? Hell Dorit ate mamas up a few times last season LOL.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius