Have you ever met your fave?

Started by fedswatchin, March 13, 2018, 08:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

I changed my sig just for you bruv :wub:

Glenda

I've kinda met Brandy but not really. I've seen her live a couple times now and the first time was during Two Eleven and we waited outside for her after the concert and I got pretty close to her and exchanged eye contact with her but I was so star struck that I couldn't say anything lol. Silent was there as well and ironically now we are friends. Also Ryan the ex was there and I can confirm that he was a bit of a douche, no shade. Well, he came off as a douche he didn't really do anything to ruin the experience of meeting Brandy lol. Anyways, the last time I saw her was during Chicago and I'm pretty sure she saw me because I was front row and she looked at me as if she knew me or had seen me before.

I've never met Gaga in person but I was front row at the ArtRave and that was pretty close to meeting her lol.

I really wish I could have met Aaliyah before she passed tbh.  :-(

fresh

I've met bran 3 times.

mon isn't a fave of mine at all, but I got to sit in on a sound check, and she came and chatted for a bit.

I need to meet foxy and tweet and I'll be complete
:stressed:

Glenda

I'll never forget when that curtain raised and Ghan stood right before me. My childhood had come full circle in that moment. I'll never forget it.

Also, she looks like a barbie doll in person.

b7

Quote from: Glenda on March 14, 2018, 11:33:52 PM
I'll never forget when that curtain raised and Ghan stood right before me. My childhood had come full circle in that moment. I'll never forget it.

Also, she looks like a barbie doll in person.