Kate Middleton / royal family conspiracies

Started by BrandyFromTheFuture, March 25, 2024, 10:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandyFromTheFuture

So people are saying that Prince William either accidentally or intentionally k*lled her and that the royal family is covering it up. There were alleged fake pictures, an alleged body double and an alleged deepfake AI cancer announcement so far that were used to cover this up.

There's alot to unpack here, none of it makes sense. I don't care about the royals but this is a proper mystery and i'm intrigued!  :plzstop:

Cowgirl

The theories are so bizarre but so is their behavior, you don't know what to believe.

NEW MOON

March 26, 2024, 02:36:23 AM #3 Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 02:46:07 AM by NEW MOON
Everything about it is weird and most people who are snobbish will just write it off as a conspiracy theory but there was a great breakdown put out of how sloppy and odd the Palace has been with their PR ever since Spain reported that Kate was in a Coma and then all of a sudden the Palace put out that fake picture that all news publications refused to print or repost because it was a confirmed fake.

But apparently it stretches all the way back to December 28th where locals heard ambulances rush to the Palace. No one has actually seen her since and that video TMZ posted was grainy and never confirmed to be them. Also looks nothing like her.  Another AI picture was put out of her in the car with her mother but the car has five wheels and her mole is missing. Then a third picture was released by paparazzi but she was in a car with her head was turned and somehow the paparazzi didn't capture an image of her looking forward??

The second video released the other day of her announcing her cancer is also weird. Why is she on a soundstage/set? And why is the quality of the video so poor? The background looks fake. 

Annie

She has cancer and is trying to recover in private.

Isn't that enough drama? Why do people want more? It's wild to me. And again the tabloids are going to benefit, so much misinformation and clickbait.

/.\

Annie

March 26, 2024, 05:52:23 AM #5 Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 05:54:55 AM by Annie
Quote from: NEW MOON on March 26, 2024, 02:36:23 AMEverything about it is weird and most people who are snobbish will just write it off as a conspiracy theory but there was a great breakdown put out of how sloppy and odd the Palace has been with their PR ever since Spain reported that Kate was in a Coma and then all of a sudden the Palace put out that fake picture that all news publications refused to print or repost because it was a confirmed fake.

But apparently it stretches all the way back to December 28th where locals heard ambulances rush to the Palace. No one has actually seen her since and that video TMZ posted was grainy and never confirmed to be them. Also looks nothing like her.  Another AI picture was put out of her in the car with her mother but the car has five wheels and her mole is missing. Then a third picture was released by paparazzi but she was in a car with her head was turned and somehow the paparazzi didn't capture an image of her looking forward??

The second video released the other day of her announcing her cancer is also weird. Why is she on a soundstage/set? And why is the quality of the video so poor? The background looks fake. 

That video was recorded by the BBC, not the Royal family. It's real. They wouldn't create fake videos, they are one of the more respected sources out there. If they decided to fake it journalism is officially dead. BBC has their own Verify segments to battle misinformation in the world.

/.\

NEW MOON

March 26, 2024, 06:30:52 AM #6 Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 06:47:21 AM by NEW MOON
Quote from: Annie on March 26, 2024, 05:52:23 AM
Quote from: NEW MOON on March 26, 2024, 02:36:23 AMEverything about it is weird and most people who are snobbish will just write it off as a conspiracy theory but there was a great breakdown put out of how sloppy and odd the Palace has been with their PR ever since Spain reported that Kate was in a Coma and then all of a sudden the Palace put out that fake picture that all news publications refused to print or repost because it was a confirmed fake.

That video was recorded by the BBC, not the Royal family. It's real. They wouldn't create fake videos, they are one of the more respected sources out there. If they decided to fake it journalism is officially dead. BBC has their own Verify segments to battle misinformation in the world.

I didn't say it was recorded by the royal family though...

I just questioned why the quality is so bad and why is she on a set...

I would expect the BBC to have a more natural looking and higher quality video for such a sensitive announcement coming from a high profile person...

Remember the BBC also employed Martin Bashir who nearly ruined their reputation for his lack of journalistic integrity when he falsified documents to manipulate Princess Diana into an interview. Yeah they didn't know he did that until later (so they say) but no one truly knows who is the pulling strings. While the BBC is still esteemed, all media should be questioned and challenged...and not blindly followed.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: NEW MOON on March 26, 2024, 06:30:52 AM
Quote from: Annie on March 26, 2024, 05:52:23 AM

I didn't say it was recorded by the royal family though...

I just questioned why the quality is so bad and why is she on a set...

I would expect the BBC to have a more natural looking and higher quality video for such a sensitive announcement coming from a high profile person...

Remember the BBC also employed Martin Bashir who nearly ruined their reputation for his lack of journalistic integrity when he falsified documents to manipulate Princess Diana into an interview. Yeah they didn't know he did that until later (so they say) but no one truly knows who is the pulling strings. While the BBC is still esteemed, all media should be questioned and challenged...and not blindly followed.

Exactly

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Most boring conspiracy theory in a while

Gimme some new Diana mess

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Annie on March 26, 2024, 05:50:59 AMShe has cancer and is trying to recover in private.

Isn't that enough drama? Why do people want more? It's wild to me. And again the tabloids are going to benefit, so much misinformation and clickbait.
with all due respect to her for having cancer (if the announcement is real), people have the right to question things that seem sus af. The fake photos, body double, timelines that don't add up and a family with an evil lying reputation surely create doubt.

Cowgirl

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Fuck all of them, with the exception of Meg and Harry.

:hmph:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️ on March 26, 2024, 10:12:26 AMFuck all of them, with the exception of Meg and Harry.

:hmph:

basically.

it all seems weird. I dont understand why they are even a thing. Ppl get cancer everyday.  she is not special.  i hope IF its real she recovers but other than that  :cheerup:  :letsmessfag: