Started by 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉, March 27, 2024, 01:31:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

The lack of accountability
The inability to see things from a perspective that isn't theirs

Me, me, ME!!

It's so irritating

ophmani

March 27, 2024, 03:12:27 AM #1 Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 03:12:59 AM by how u let him cheat
literally just broke up with one and yessss

those two in PARTICULAR
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: how u let him cheat on March 27, 2024, 03:12:27 AMliterally just broke up with one and yessss

those two in PARTICULAR
Oh damn
How long did you have to endure that mess?

ophmani

baby 2 years of this shit

and i still love the bitch but i just tf can't

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: how u let him cheat on March 27, 2024, 03:58:16 AMbaby 2 years of this shit

Ack, stay strong babes
Remind yourself of your worth

ophmani

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on March 27, 2024, 04:11:20 AM
Quote from: how u let him cheat on March 27, 2024, 03:58:16 AMbaby 2 years of this shit

Ack, stay strong babes
Remind yourself of your worth
thank u bby

am trying

shante smith

March 27, 2024, 04:25:45 AM #6 Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 04:34:48 AM by ….ok.
Recently yes....dunno if I'd call him a narcissist exactly but def got vibes that he wanted me to just fall in line with his program ... and seemed very possessive and controlling. Like he wanted to own me or something.

Diddy vibes - even down to what I felt was a possible sex addiction.

I notated every red flag and got rid of his ass before things even got a chance to progress

You kinda can only blame yourself if you ignore ANY moment where someone shows you , even for a split second , who they really are... and you choose to stay even when there's no gun to your head and all exits are open and ready to use.

Too many men out here to be acting like one of them are the last one on earth.

Next?! :cheerup:

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: ....ok. on March 27, 2024, 04:25:45 AMdunno if I'd call him a narcissist exactly but def got vibes that he wanted me to just fall in line with his program ... and seemed very possessive and controlling. Like he wanted to own me or something. Diddy vibes

I notated every red flag and got rid of his ass before things even got a chance to progress

You kinda can only blame yourself if you ignore ANY moment where someone shows you , even for a split second , who they really are... and you choose to stay even when there's no gun to your head and all exits are open and ready to use.

Eeek
I was in a similar situation not long ago. He tried to manipulate me into thinking I NEED him. And we only met like twice, wtf. I was instantly turned off.
Those are usually the ones who have very low self esteem and present themselves as being the opposite.

shante smith

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on March 27, 2024, 04:34:10 AM
Quote from: ....ok. on March 27, 2024, 04:25:45 AMdunno if I'd call him a narcissist exactly but def got vibes that he wanted me to just fall in line with his program ... and seemed very possessive and controlling. Like he wanted to own me or something. Diddy vibes

Eeek
I was in a similar situation not long ago. He tried to manipulate me into thinking I NEED him. And we only met like twice, wtf. I was instantly turned off.
Those are usually the ones who have very low self esteem and present themselves as being the opposite.
!!!!

Types that'll bend over backwards to "get" you but once they feel they "got" you ... that's when they can kick back and implement some BS

Yeah... no.

Like ... don't let my giggles fool you boo. You ain't dealing with an idiot

Amazing

My older brother. He took the whole family to court once. He took my mum to court 5 times the year before she died over some BS. He took me to court 4 times as well over redundant family issues. He almost drove me insane over the years. I don't how I put up with his BS for so long. I hope the rest of his life is pure misery and HELL.

CHOKE

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: Amazing on March 27, 2024, 05:26:27 AMMy older brother. He took the whole family to court once. He took my mum to court 5 times the year before she died over some BS. He took me to court 4 times as well over redundant family issues. He almost drove me insane over the years. I don't how I put up with his BS for so long. I hope the rest of his life is pure misery and HELL.
Insane when it's someone in your family :-(

Amazing

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on March 27, 2024, 05:34:28 AM
Quote from: Amazing on March 27, 2024, 05:26:27 AMMy older brother. He took the whole family to court once. He took my mum to court 5 times the year before she died over some BS. He took me to court 4 times as well over redundant family issues. He almost drove me insane over the years. I don't how I put up with his BS for so long. I hope the rest of his life is pure misery and HELL.
Insane when it's someone in your family :-(

Most of the family blame him for mum's death he put so much stress on her and he knew she was going for open heart surgery. It was meant to be a simple valve replacement with a over 99% success rate and she died. I think she wanted to die to escape from the misery he put on her.