Which celebs do you think are on Ozempic?

Started by Kalifornia., April 08, 2024, 07:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ....ok. on April 08, 2024, 08:17:29 PM
Quote from: STUNNA GOD on April 08, 2024, 08:16:26 PMHDJSJDJSJJDJSJDJJSJDJSJJKDJSNMSNDNSNNDNSN

who the fuck judging em? :uhh:

I'm all for ozempic!! Bring the skinny and eating disorder era BACK!

:udontlookok:
;,pllkmjopih8uog7yift68ud57rysx46etxfrcv

the gorls are clearly tryna shade/shame Nicki with that tweet.

chbhhhvhvhhgbdjfdddffdhdhdhfhdcff

Oh, I thought you were generalizing it. Yea, May is pissed but what's new? Ozempic ain't reviving 90210 so what's the next option?

Cowgirl

Quote from: ....ok. on April 08, 2024, 08:10:14 PM
Quote from: Cowgirl on April 08, 2024, 08:04:51 PM
Quote from: ....ok. on April 08, 2024, 07:52:43 PMpeople judge women for being fat then judge then judge them for how they lose the weight

sfsfsfsffsfsfssf

the preoccupation with their bodies is something that should be studied

'empic is a bit scary (especially considering the stories i've heard from people who have taken it) but if it's working for someone and they're being medically supervised id say its their business

all we can do is worry about ourselves and hope people are being safe with whatever they're doing.
What a mature statement and yea. The girls get dragged when they gain 15 pounds but they're not supposed to do something to help them maintain a comfortable weight?
whatever works for them

personally i feel the traditional route of diet and some exercise is ideal and doable. but ....keyword being personally. cuz theres so many nuances when it comes to weight/health management - everyone is different.

It's literally a life-or-death situation for some, not just cosmetics. Not to mention, some have other issues that prevent them from losing weight via diet and exercise. This thread was very nasty for Mays to make btw.

shante smith

April 08, 2024, 08:34:30 PM #19 Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 08:48:34 PM by ….ok.
Quote from: STUNNA GOD on April 08, 2024, 08:31:10 PM
Quote from: ....ok. on April 08, 2024, 08:17:29 PM
Quote from: STUNNA GOD on April 08, 2024, 08:16:26 PMHDJSJDJSJJDJSJDJJSJDJSJJKDJSNMSNDNSNNDNSN

;,pllkmjopih8uog7yift68ud57rysx46etxfrcv

the gorls are clearly tryna shade/shame Nicki with that tweet.

chbhhhvhvhhgbdjfdddffdhdhdhfhdcff

Oh, I thought you were generalizing it. Yea, May is pissed but what's new? Ozempic ain't reviving 90210 so what's the next option?

well theres truth to the mess in general as well

but yeah lets get back to worshiping the kwee

shante smith

Quote from: Cowgirl on April 08, 2024, 08:33:17 PM
Quote from: ....ok. on April 08, 2024, 08:10:14 PM
Quote from: Cowgirl on April 08, 2024, 08:04:51 PM
Quote from: ....ok. on April 08, 2024, 07:52:43 PMpeople judge women for being fat then judge then judge them for how they lose the weight

sfsfsfsffsfsfssf

the preoccupation with their bodies is something that should be studied

'empic is a bit scary (especially considering the stories i've heard from people who have taken it) but if it's working for someone and they're being medically supervised id say its their business

all we can do is worry about ourselves and hope people are being safe with whatever they're doing.
What a mature statement and yea. The girls get dragged when they gain 15 pounds but they're not supposed to do something to help them maintain a comfortable weight?
whatever works for them

personally i feel the traditional route of diet and some exercise is ideal and doable. but ....keyword being personally. cuz theres so many nuances when it comes to weight/health management - everyone is different.

It's literally a life-or-death situation for some, not just cosmetics. Not to mention, some have other issues that prevent them from losing weight via diet and exercise. This thread was very nasty for Mays to make btw.
[;lp,komjih8u;g7iyf68tud57ryctuvy;bu'nkipibuvytcgugtvhybjou

Lazarus

Queen Mariah
Christina Aguilera
Kelly Clarkson
Oprah
Jessica Simpson

Cowboy Nine

April 08, 2024, 09:22:30 PM #23 Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 09:29:26 PM by Cowboy Nine
oh yeah Mariah is definitely on Ozmepic akldsdakldmdsadsa

Skinny legend self

I think Rihanna is on it too

RAY7

Wow shame on MayDaysogynist and this thread bashing women smh
 :disgusted:

Kaeli.

Quote from: Dee on April 08, 2024, 08:31:30 PMEva (RHOA/ANTM)
Something more sinister is going on with her i think

It's giving Eating Disorder or illness

Buy The Stars✨

they said janet was the first first person to ever try it.

ophmani

vvvvvbbbbbbb

!!!!

i want THINstresses back in damn season
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

DopeSoul.

CHOKE

With Zempic, these girls really don't have any excuse to be fat