GHan rollin her neck til it hurt

Started by shante smith, April 09, 2024, 07:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shante smith

April 09, 2024, 07:57:38 AM Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 07:58:18 AM by ….ok.
sassy GHan >>>>

bitch the way she DRAGGED for points on this mess

the vocals, backgrounds...the HAUNTING sound of it

stop playin with ha!

shante smith

2:16 - 2:20

NASTY work bitch.

end that nigga!

:plzstop:

Ma Lo

Such a hit and missed opportunity perfect summer song tbh

Andthecategoryis...

Some of Timbaland's work sounds so dated....she did her thing w/ this but something about it I never fully liked....a cheapness to it
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

shante smith

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on April 09, 2024, 01:31:49 PMSome of Timbaland's work sounds so dated....she did her thing w/ this but something about it I never fully liked....a cheapness to it
ghans vocal performance def carried this song

NEW MOON

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on April 09, 2024, 01:31:49 PMSome of Timbaland's work sounds so dated....she did her thing w/ this but something about it I never fully liked....a cheapness to it

I agree. The production didn't age well.

ReVon

THE SOUND AND CHORDS WERE SOOOO RECYCLED FROM EVERY OTHER SONG THAT WAS OUT AROUND THAT TIME. THAT'S WHY.
IT'S ABOUT 20 SONGS FROM AROUND THAT TIME I CAN NAME THAT SOUND SIMILAR TO THIS SONG LOL

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: ReVon on April 09, 2024, 07:15:10 PM

THE SOUND AND CHORDS WERE SOOOO RECYCLED FROM EVERY OTHER SONG THAT WAS OUT AROUND THAT TIME. THAT'S WHY.
IT'S ABOUT 20 SONGS FROM AROUND THAT TIME I CAN NAME THAT SOUND SIMILAR TO THIS SONG LOL
OMG YESSS that 08-11 period in music wore me tf owwttt
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Buy The Stars✨

yeah this song is everything.. could still be released now if it was mixed and mastered

Harlem

BITCH! This is my shit! If she just would've gave us a little Timbaland EP after Human flopped she could've redeemed herself

This, Home, & Drum Life would've slayed in '09

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: ReVon on April 09, 2024, 07:15:10 PM

I kinda live for the Gameboy production but I can't imagine this on the radio.

And Brandy cleared this vocal  :plzstop: