Started by XXX., April 03, 2017, 01:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: Bougi?. on April 03, 2017, 02:41:46 PM
Quote from: Blond?. on April 03, 2017, 02:33:24 PM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on April 03, 2017, 02:23:44 PM
ssssssssss

It's so strange because I believe Patti doesn't even know where it started

in different interviews Gladys, Dionne, Tina, and Chaka have all said that's just how Aretha is. Like they overlook it :dead:

God I wish there was reality TV back then.
The amount of MESS

Yawl heard about Luther and Ree's falling owt too. I just know they read each other for FITLH.
:gorlonfire:

Watch this.

Aretha shaded Patti THROUGHOUT!

2:36

"Patti, you know you 54!.....You was 51 this morning!"

nnnnn

And this shady cackle when Patti said "You're special at 50!"

:kii:

3:12

"You didn't jump him did you?"

:plzstop:

This tea Aretha is spilling  :kii:  Oprah was kinda catching the MESS.
Ive seen this  :plzstop:

These old HENS

Patti be having Aretha pissed

nnNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

"I've never heard anything crazier ? regarding myself and Patti allegedly fighting on March 20, in Atlanta," Franklin says in a statement to sent BET.com. "On March 20, I was in New York City readying for my birthday patty (Sorry. LOL. Laughing at my typo error). I meant PARTY, which we all had one fabulous time."

This has always taken me OUT!

Why on earth would she keep the type-o?

She is a MESS!  :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on April 03, 2017, 02:43:38 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 03, 2017, 02:39:55 PM
Patti>
Love auntie. Diana is ugly and can't sing btw
looks like aunty Anita was in a lil beef herself back then

QuoteNow as far as the Luther and Anita Baker conflict, the story goes like this: They were not getting along when they?

toured together in 1988 and the rehearsals used to be heated. Why you ask? Because Luther admitted that it always bothered him that she wouldn?t sing a duet with him, Baker apologized for not explaining to him about her pregnancy (at the time that he wanted to do a duet with her). So after that, everything was supposed to all good, until Luther felt that Anita did him dirty again.

What happened was Luther understood what Anita had explained to him about her pregnancy and felt that what they still needed to record a duet together as a type of peace offering that would permanently squash the beef and all of the rumors they they hated each other. He suggested they do a remake of Ben E. King?s ?I (Who Have Nothing). Anita thought it was a good idea and agreed to do it. However, once again things went south between them on the day they were scheduled to record in Los Angeles, because Ms. Anita was nowhere to be found! ?She simply didn?t show up,? Luther said. So instead, Vandross recorded the duet with Martha Wash. Luckily, Anita and Luther had already mended their friendship well before Luther?s passing in 2005.

good they made up tho
Luther was a petty fag so im not surprised. I never liked luther tbh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

'ology

Quote from: Blond?. on April 03, 2017, 02:33:24 PM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on April 03, 2017, 02:23:44 PM
ssssssssss

It's so strange because I believe Patti doesn't even know where it started

in different interviews Gladys, Dionne, Tina, and Chaka have all said that's just how Aretha is. Like they overlook it :dead:

God I wish there was reality TV back then.
The amount of MESS

Yawl heard about Luther and Ree's falling owt too. I just know they read each other for FITLH.
:gorlonfire:

Watch this.

Aretha shaded Patti THROUGHOUT!

2:36

"Patti, you know you 54!.....You was 51 this morning!"

nnnnn

And this shady cackle when Patti said "You're special at 50!"

:kii:

3:12

"You didn't jump him did you?"

:plzstop:

This tea Aretha is spilling  :kii:  Oprah was kinda catching the MESS.
ZzxcccxzzzzzzzzzZzzz

Aretha is a mess!!!
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Vonc2002

And diana ross is definitely ugly.  She may have a good pic or 2 but the bitch aint cute. She looks like she walked rocky off the set of ANTS

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

XXX.

Yeah, Diana wasn't ugly.

I think she had more of a model/pretty like Rihanna.  Girls that aren't conventionally beautiful.

FINE.

Quote from: Blond?. on April 03, 2017, 02:58:32 PM
Yeah, Diana wasn't ugly.

I think she had more of a model/pretty like Rihanna.  Girls that aren't conventionally beautiful.