Cardi B Acknowledges Nicki Minaj as a Legend and Icon

Started by Opposites Attract., August 22, 2017, 03:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

So yeah do you genuinely like Cardi because she's dope or do you hate Nicki so much and willing to attach to anything?

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Aalonso.

Vonc2002

Quote from: L0NZ. on August 22, 2017, 05:23:47 PM
I don't understand what he's trying to imply
sddddddssssssssssss
U guys are some damn bitches
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalonso.

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

Quote from: FAYETU on August 22, 2017, 05:25:28 PM
Long as people know it's a requirement to respect Nicki
But its not. One girl just disrespected her majorly and won an award for it. As people have been saying, it was nice of cardi to throw her this bone
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

In the interview she only responded this way because the question was what she thinks about being mistaken for Nicki. So she flipped it saying it is a compliment. Same Tinashe did with Li and Ci or Ariana did with Mariah.

B7

yummy

Quote from: Margiela. on August 22, 2017, 05:29:11 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 22, 2017, 05:19:39 PM
do you know what the word contradictory means
shut up bitch

lonz was making a point about cardi not really using nicki, not there needing to be ONE successful female rapper atm (that's more a barb mentality anyway)

you're not smart enough to try and point out a flaw in someone's argument, sis  :kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: MACK on August 22, 2017, 05:32:44 PM
In the interview she only responded this way because the question was what she thinks about being mistaken for Nicki. So she flipped it saying it is a compliment. Same Tinashe did with Li and Ci or Ariana did with Mariah.
!!!!!!!!
It really aint rocket science LOLZ

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: OwnIt on August 22, 2017, 05:10:53 PM
I think baph was just pointing out the Krims will latch onto any bitch that could maybe take Nicki owt. Although, none have been able to quite do it lol

You're right. No one has taken Queen out yet. 

How do you know they don't actually like cardi ??

Matter of fact name the krims baph is calling out ?

Aalonso.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 22, 2017, 05:35:45 PM
Quote from: MACK on August 22, 2017, 05:32:44 PM
!!!!!!!!
It really aint rocket science LOLZ

And when those girls did it, "it's a compliment to be compared" was a half assed compliment, tip toeing around being real, and being politically correct.

Now someone does the same thing regarding Nicki and it's "she bowed down!! gospel!!"

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

fedswatchin

Quote from: Margiela. on August 22, 2017, 05:23:39 PM
So yeah do you genuinely like Cardi because she's dope or do you hate Nicki so much and willing to attach to anything?
whoa c'mon

Gah damn gah damn