Brandy looking so pretty and happy at Stella Rosa event in LA

Started by Sovereign., April 12, 2024, 12:12:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marilyn

Cowgirl

Quote from: Dee on April 12, 2024, 08:11:57 AMShe looks phenomenal.

Stella Rosa is probably giving her more coin than she sees from Albums/Touring these days
Without a doubt and way less effort for her.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Harlem on April 12, 2024, 09:29:24 AMI would love for her to sing Full Moon, it seems more appropriate for this event
!!

But I'm sure she's only fulfilling their request.

is everything a joke

maybe they wanted tea from her self-titled album.

that's one way i can make sense of it - considering the brand

and the fact that a big part of her being hired is cuz she's brandy selling brandy
me and the OG clown: grandpa 🤡

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: finish ha. on April 13, 2024, 03:27:44 PMmaybe they wanted tea from her self-titled album.

that's one way i can make sense of it - considering the brand

and the fact that a big part of her being hired is cuz she's brandy selling brandy
totally

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Annie on April 12, 2024, 05:34:11 AM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on April 12, 2024, 03:24:43 AMThis brandy presents Stella Rosa Tour is a damn ki. She looks good tho.

I love that she gives a VH1 divas quality vocal for this little Stella Rosa tour  :dead: I hope the contract is good. I am happy she's still performing, even if it's just one song every month she still got the vocals
you have a point.. i wasnt happy about this stella rosa tour but maybe her performing her one fav song every day will get her more confident to do a real tour

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BruceTruMusicFan on April 12, 2024, 08:27:47 AMLord Brandy has everything to reclaim her throne. I would love to see her cover current songs, it would go super viral every time.

like an updated version of her bathroom bangers!

Harlem

Quote from: Cowgirl on April 13, 2024, 03:24:04 PM
Quote from: Harlem on April 12, 2024, 09:29:24 AMI would love for her to sing Full Moon, it seems more appropriate for this event
!!

But I'm sure she's only fulfilling their request.

For sure! I totally get it, just a thought that came to mind. get that contracted coin Ghan!