Previous topic - Next topic

Mel.

Good for her!
God just works in mysterious ways

and you just never know what he has planned for you

Young

June 02, 2016, 09:44:30 PM #46 Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 09:44:53 PM by Young
Quote from: Drais. on June 02, 2016, 09:39:58 PM
The only one who was hooping and hollering about her being fired was you and now you're doing the exact opposite now that she's doing another talk show.   

Where is the logic?  :blink:

I never even made the thread about it  :uhh:

The only threads I made in fact were positive and hopeful ones about her having good news.

None the less it's a moot point because as I said; I was always a fan so it only makes sense for me to drag ha when she needs .

You fags just want to see somebody fail all the damn time and kick'em when they're down  :plzstop:

Not the case with me. Yawl have fake & fickle confused with loyal and & honest

LOONA.

You didn't need to make a thread when you were all up and down the down the Tamar threads saying her being fired was karma for being such a terrible person to people and constantly having beef with family and friends.

humble haself! be a better person! god punishing ha!

2 weeks later its "ki! where r the gurs! kween wins!"

Like Boomer said where is the consistency?  :uhh:   

Young

When you jump from one thread to the next when there's a lot of inbetweens of course if looks inconsistent .

First off like I said it still rings true; don't know why you're not getting that part.
I feel the same exact way about her. I'm still a little off putted because everyone can't be lying on her and i know she plays victim.

How does that equate to me praising that God gave her a new opportunity as inconsistent? I still want her to better herself. I know she isn't perfect. But if God is blessing her why would I be mad?

When did I say I was never a fan anymore or hated her?

Scott.

I don't see what to see her fail. I just really could give a flying fuck about her. TBH

LOONA.

You were saying the exact opposite in the 45 page "Tamar Got Fired" thread but ok.

:dead:   

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

I said she needs to be humbled lol

Different things

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 02, 2016, 01:54:21 PM
Steve will end up tossing this bitch a pink slip next. She's insufferable.
Prettt much! If this mess even makes it off the ground that is :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

You said she was DISGUSTING rotfl   

Vonc2002

Quote from: Boomer on June 02, 2016, 06:35:19 PM
Quote from: Young on June 02, 2016, 06:24:46 PM
Funny how this thread flopped

Sdnndbdbdddddff

People love to hate and promote negativity

Now she has good news and the girls are kinda MUM

But u said she needed to take time and work on SELF.

Now u think its great and she's ready to jump head first into a new talk show?

Where's the consistency?

:everythingok:
sddsddsddddddd
Good! Humbled! Needs to work on music
That boy blows with the damn wind :plzstop:

Young

Does that mean I want her to fail ? Sddddddd

Kinda not seeing where it's possible to jump from what I said to your conclusion .

I've called Monica a bird; ghetto; dumb and everything else because that's my way of showing I'm angry and or disappointed sdddd I mean come on

That STILL shouldn't warrant the baseless assumption that I want to see her fail or are no longer a fan babe

LOONA.

Who said anything about her failing?

LAST WEEK you said her getting fired from a talk show...was a good thing
THIS WEEK you're saying her getting hired for a talk show....is a good thing

Do you not see the damn LOONINESS?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on June 02, 2016, 10:21:53 PM
Who said anything about her failing?

LAST WEEK you said her getting fired from a talk show...was a good thing
THIS WEEK you're saying her getting hired for a talk show....is a good thing

Do you not see the damn LOONINESS?

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Scott.

Dorian stop.

"Oh y'all want her to fail". Nobody said anything about her failing. What we were doing is no different than what you do when it's regarding an artist you can't stand.