Questio', would you date someone 20 years older than you?

Started by Sharon., June 02, 2016, 08:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 02, 2016, 08:56:53 PM
I'd like to think it wouldn't be a big deal but ch'

I was breiftly talking to guy 4 years older and his maturity was a turn off, he's been through so much :uhh:
DDDDSSSS

"I've been heartbroken after a 43 year relationship :( and scammed :((( oh and someone stole my kidney once Lolz"

Like fag how old ARE you?  :uhh:

GRAND

Rxxf

BRANDY

CandyCrush

Life is short. Enjoy it. If you connect and make each other happy, that's all that matters at the end of the day. Not what people think. Don't worry about that. Worry about what YOU think.

Vonc2002

I was breiftly talking to guy 4 years older and his maturity was a turn off, he's been through so much :uhh:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
ummmm, why are u so fckn level headed and rational :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CandyCrush

Look at Shemar Moore. I think he's around 45 or so. And that man could straight get it!! I'll be his "baby girl" in a heartbeat!

merkaba

Quote from: GRAND on June 02, 2016, 08:59:12 PM

DDDDSSSS

"I've been heartbroken after a 43 year relationship :( and scammed :((( oh and someone stole my kidney once Lolz"

Like fag how old ARE you?  :uhh:

:plzstop:

CandyCrush

In the words of Miguel: "I just need somebody with a free spirit and a wild heart"

I've met some very young guys who don't have an adventurous bone in their body. Drives me bonkers  :dead:

Real

You just have to respect the spirit world and think with your heart 🙏

BAPHOMET.

Rxxf

BRANDY