Oh wait I forgot about the manga

BAPHOMET.

Elfen Lied is kinda goods tbh

JRocka

Quote from: garlic on May 04, 2016, 10:21:24 AM
Season 1 & 2 of this slayed me...

episode 1

:ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:

yessss !!!! the ending was one of the best twist i have ever watch on a anime...this is def one of the best i have watched hands down.

JRocka

QuoteWitch Hunter Robin

Synopsis: Witches are individuals with special powers like ESP, telekinesis, mind control, etc. (not the typical hogwart and newt potions). Robin, a 15-year-old craft user, arrives from Italy to Japan to work for an organization named STN Japan Division (STN-J) as a replacement for one of STN-J?s witch hunters who was recently killed. Unlike other divisions of STN, STN-J tries to capture the witches alive in order to learn why and how they became witches in the first place.

this right here was pretty dope and slayed me  :ohwow:

SouravMay

This was my mess on the Wii back in the day
B7

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: LiBra on May 16, 2016, 12:21:23 PM
QuoteWitch Hunter Robin

Synopsis: Witches are individuals with special powers like ESP, telekinesis, mind control, etc. (not the typical hogwart and newt potions). Robin, a 15-year-old craft user, arrives from Italy to Japan to work for an organization named STN Japan Division (STN-J) as a replacement for one of STN-J?s witch hunters who was recently killed. Unlike other divisions of STN, STN-J tries to capture the witches alive in order to learn why and how they became witches in the first place.

It looks good.

JRocka

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 16, 2016, 12:29:47 PM
Quote from: LiBra on May 16, 2016, 12:21:23 PM
QuoteWitch Hunter Robin

It looks good.

i think this maybe right down your alley...there was another one called Absolute Duo that was dope but it only had 12 episodes which kinda left me wanting more  :dead:

JRocka

Synopsis
With the promise of granting any wish, the omnipotent Holy Grail triggered three wars in the past, each too cruel and fierce to leave a victor. In spite of that, the wealthy Einzbern family is confident that the Fourth Holy Grail War will be different; namely, with a vessel of the Holy Grail now in their grasp. Solely for this reason, the much hated "Magus Killer" Kiritsugu Emiya is hired by the Einzberns, with marriage to their only daughter Irisviel as binding contract.

Kiritsugu now stands at the center of a cutthroat game of survival, facing off against six other participants, each armed with an ancient familiar, and fueled by unique desires and ideals. Accompanied by his own familiar, Saber, the notorious mercenary soon finds his greatest opponent in Kirei Kotomine, a priest who seeks salvation from the emptiness within himself in pursuit of Kiritsugu.

Based on the light novel written by Gen Urobuchi, Fate/Zero depicts the events of the Fourth Holy Grail War?10 years prior to Fate/stay night. Witness a battle royale in which no one is guaranteed to survive.

:stressed: :stressed:

Gilgamesh.

When's the next Fate series coming out?

JRocka

Nyan Cat

omfff bit-

is tht Ophi' Odysseus in third row..las spots  :loose2when:

seas' 2 bouta be CRAZ'!

LOONA.

Currently watching http://myanimelist.net/anime/31240/Re_Zero_kara_Hajimeru_Isekai_Seikatsu

The whole "turn back time as I die" thing is getting a little annoying though. Good so far though 

LOONA.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 16, 2016, 12:46:39 PM
When's the next Fate series coming out?

Probably after the trilogy of movies. The first one doesn't come out til 2017.

There are spinoff shows (prisma illya etc) that'll air before then though.