Quote from: Baph al Mana. on September 07, 2017, 08:09:48 PM

Villain: Sosuke Aizen
Baph wait

Cause this episode is so iconic dkfd'mlfkdm

Still gives me chills. Evil self.

:ohwow:

When KING revealed he had been playing them ALL :oof:

Gilgamesh.

September 09, 2017, 01:59:07 PM #544 Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 02:01:00 PM by Gilgamesh.
Villains: Frieza, Aizen & Gilgamesh >

Heroes: Killua, Kite ( :stressed:) Ban (Seven Deadly Sins), Medaka (Medaka Box), Yoruichi, Shinji, Muzaka (Noblesse)

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Freeruu on September 09, 2017, 01:49:25 PM

whew

I never watched this series. I'm up to date with Apocrphya btw (i think it was you who suggested it).

4 fucking k

Quote from: Tinker Quinn on September 09, 2017, 01:41:52 PM

vnxcvs;f
asdf
as
df
asdf
sa
f
ds
f
xcv

sfaddddddddddddddddddddddvxc

sf

dsf
s
df

v
v
v

dfd

Kurama

I get so fuckin angry thinking about how Tite let everything go to SHIT after the Aizen arc!

Then captain Unohana being the 1st fuckin kenpachi and we only got to see that shit when she dies!

:fuming:

Kurama

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Kurama on September 15, 2017, 06:36:27 PM
what's this king?

First Teaser And Key Visual Revealed For "Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Episode I" Anime Film

First compilation film to premiere on October 21st in Japan

The first film is simply titled Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Episode I and will be released on October 21st in Japan, with the premiere weekend screenings to tentatively feature Jun Fukuyama, Yukana, Ami Koshimizu, and director Goro Taniguchi on one night and Jun Fukuyama, Takahiro Sakurai and Taniguchi for the second night in separate talk sessions.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/09/15/first-teaser-and-key-visual-revealed-for-code-geass-lelouch-of-the-rebellion-episode-i-anime-film

Kurama

is this a gif of it in ur sig

:ohwow: :ohwow:

Freemala Harris

Oh no that's from the new Kuroshitsuji movie

Kurama

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Freeruu on September 15, 2017, 06:41:33 PM
Quote from: Kurama on September 15, 2017, 06:36:27 PM
what's this king?

First Teaser And Key Visual Revealed For "Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Episode I" Anime Film

First compilation film to premiere on October 21st in Japan

The first film is simply titled Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Episode I and will be released on October 21st in Japan, with the premiere weekend screenings to tentatively feature Jun Fukuyama, Yukana, Ami Koshimizu, and director Goro Taniguchi on one night and Jun Fukuyama, Takahiro Sakurai and Taniguchi for the second night in separate talk sessions.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/09/15/first-teaser-and-key-visual-revealed-for-code-geass-lelouch-of-the-rebellion-episode-i-anime-film

oh! Compilation film!

They need to stop playing and release the third season

:cmerefag:

Although I'm happy Code GODeass is coming back in some way, shape or form

:stressed: