Tinashe - BB/ANG3L PT. 2 coming soon. New single "Nasty" out now

Started by Cowboy Nine, April 09, 2024, 03:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

@marcjacobs

Goddess is still moving but did he suffer a stroke or sumn? He's in his head :uhh:

makeme

Quote from: Cowgirl on Today at 08:27:17 AM
@marcjacobs

Goddess is still moving but did he suffer a stroke or sumn? He's in his head :uhh:

could be those tight ass shorts
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

makeme

I'm still not using the song, per say, but I'm rooting for her, too. I'll give her alber a listen.. I give the girls a hard time, but, I just want them to be GREAT. You know?
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

STUNNA GOD

Okay Tinashe.... You finally got something to stick. Clearly the girls wanna see you dance. Please do not be weird and release something next that will diminish this momentum...

These girls are so annoying... keep it going... just stick to this sound, it finally caught on.

Cowboy Nine